New to UFO, Paranormal posting thread

D

Dundee

Hello all,
It can be really intimidating sharing your story for the first time. You don't know if people will believe you, you don't know if folks will make fun of you or make you feel silly. It can be pretty scary making the decision to make your first post about something you have experienced. Sometimes your experiences are so personal they are hard to talk about.

Sometimes you can hardly collect enough words to tell your story it is so confusing.

This thread is a gentle thread where you are invited to dip your toe in the world of UFO forums in a safe place.
I am no-one of any importance here, but I have many years on earth and you have my word that I will do my best to keep this a comfortable, non judgemental thread to tell us all about your experiences.
If you have seen something in the sky you can;t explain, if you have had something happen to you that screams paranormal but you just don't know. This is the place.
We can't wait to hear your stories, so, over to you. :)
All the best
Dundee.

Reactions: Aurora
When I was A kid around 1969 or 1970 I was walking down a road with my brother and 2 friends and we noticed a light in the sky. We did not think much of it thought was a plane but within a few seconds it did a 45 degree turn and changed colors red blue green and shot across the sky within a couple seconds and was gone. We got scared and ran to my friends house.

When I was A kid around 1969 or 1970 I was walking down a road with my brother and 2 friends and we noticed a light in the sky. We did not think much of it thought was a plane but within a few seconds it did a 45 degree turn and changed colors red blue green and shot across the sky within a couple seconds and was gone. We got scared and ran to my friends house.
Hey Curios,
It is very cool when they do strange aerobnatics like right angle turns. Makes it much more likely to be the real deal. I saw one sililar whjen I was a kid, no turn but moving really slowly, then diissapeared across the horizon within a couple of seconds.

I enjoyed the changing colors the most. That maybe would have been beautiful under another circumstance. (y)