New Toy

D

Dundee

Hello all,
I am a bit excited, just confirmed the sale of my new 2nd hand dirt bike. Cant pick it up for a couple of weeks but it is one of these...
DRZ 400, now... I wonder what my first injury will be this time...lol
Can''t wait

fhAGka9hLLwAnhEVvXmgi-UhilFy6-u_YKnISpdoBy-a6sjIZN5QoL5FXlEEFr_psWS48QNW-CNQubGLT3hwG_PTxVtzpJQvWGnYOXxpxFbDooeilit3L_7p

Reactions: LETA
Nice. Brand new?
No, that one is a 2002 model, so unless you have a time machine handy I have to settle for a second hand one. However I know the owner and he is meticulous with his servicing and maintenance, its pristine.

Can you use it on public roads or just offroad?
This one has recreational registration which means you can ride it on dirt roads that are not a direct link between two towns or cities, however all I have to do to make it road legal is to put the indicators etc back on and take off the nobbys. Might do it I think

However they have become a yuppie thing now so you would need to sell your kids and 3 kidneys on the internet to afford one nowdays.

I don't know. Kombi owners are very vocal about their bus. It looks like you are more into muscle cars lol

However they have become a yuppie thing now so you would need to sell your kids and 3 kidneys on the internet to afford one nowdays.
I know. I bought a 79 one for $500 in 2015 because it is fuel-injected, and here in Cali they make you pass the smog test yearly, so back then ppl didn't want them as much. However, even the late 70s model today are going for 10K-$15K :-0

I don't know. Kombi owners are very vocal about their bus. It looks like you are more into muscle cars lol
Yeah I am, have had a couple back in the day, Had one of these....
Chrysler_VH_Valiant_Charger_R-T_HEMI_Six-Pack.jpg

And one of these
ford-falcon-xb-coupe-rear.jpg

Ands a few others, wish i had them now.
Got a project car at the min, almost a muscle car

Whoa! Those are nice and very expensive. Almost as expensive as having air-cooled Porsches. OMG! We are both motorheads lol

Whoa! Those are nice and very expensive. Almost as expensive as having air-cooled Porsches. OMG! We are both motorheads lol
Yep Motor heads for sure. In cars and Music.

My favorite out of the countless cars and bikes was one of these.
Man I miss this bike, it went like shit of a shang eye

Triumph-Daytona-955i-Centennial-Edition-Right-Side.jpg

I am hanging out to buy a Hyabusa and turn it into a cafe racer, sacrelidge I know but I would love to have something that lethal as a cafe racer. Don't think I can justify the $$ though at the min. A Busa makes my Daytona look like a minibike.