Nixon, Gleason, and Aliens

You have to ask 'What would be the reason for showing dead aliens to people like Gleason ?'

Got to be a fabrication.
It's not uncommon for people to show off. Especially folks with mutual interests. Rhetorical question HAL. Have you in your life ever bent the rules to tell a mate or a loved one something you should not have?

I have no idea If Nixon and Gleason were pals. But Nixon was not above breaking rules as we all know. If he did know of ET and was mates with Gleason... Who knows. Look at the loony shit Trump did

You don't show of things of national security importance to people who make a profession of telling the world about things that amuse them.

You don't show of things of national security importance to people who make a profession of telling the world about things that amuse them.
No a reasonable person does not. But Nixon broke rules. Clinton had oral sex in the white house and Trump.... Well say no more.
I see no reason to think that a sitting president would not break rules on a whim.

idk. There's compelling testimony from Gleason's wife that he was deeply disturbed for weeks after that alleged event.

I see no reason to doubt every event outside our comfort zone simply because it is not how we might do something. The world is strange and populated by strange people. Anything is possible.