NothingBurger??

P

plutronus

See:

Interesting title, either the phrase "NothingBurger" is a common phrase, or our posts are being watched by journalists.
My speculation is that as usual journalists are clueless (a bit like movie stars, and writers in HollyLGBTQwood...worthless), and
that they watch our posts for ideas as they are so...AOC...clueless.

But its still interesting...

Reactions: LETA
Good catch. I'm owed some moolah. :LOL:
Not so fast...that term was used during the 2016 probe into Russian meddling by Drumpf and his cohorts...but goes back much further to Helen Gurley Brown in the 60's and 70's writing for Cosmopolitan....at least you are in good company. ;)

Reactions: LETA
Not so fast...that term was used during the 2016 probe into Russian meddling by Drumpf and his cohorts...but goes back much further to Helen Gurley Brown in the 60's and 70's writing for Cosmopolitan....at least you are in good company. ;)
Dang! I'm naming you AB's honorary factchecker

My point is that, 1) it is a phrase that is not commonly heard, today, and I've been posting on the InterNet since 1987, 2) the phrase was used in the context of the posts HERE, irregardless of the one or two few times used au priori. Its usage in RT is very coincidental, wouldn't you say?