Of u have a land in the forest what would you do?

F

Fish

Just curious,

If me i'll go with bamboo plantation since i'm in the real estate i could make tiles out of it and use it. And maybe a homestay or hotel or just make a home to stay with maybe some deer / sheep. (Cow is too big for me to handle)

How about u guys?

How big, how many acres, and am I a gazzilionair, or am I working wwith real money...Not much :)

Reactions: Fish
How big, how many acres, and am I a gazzilionair, or am I working wwith real money...Not much
Don't buy from people it's very expensive, u can go to the land office and ask them, they'll give it to u for a cheaper price but u have to wait long time.

Here forest land is cheaper than city land.

Don't buy from people it's very expensive, u can go to the land office and ask them, they'll give it to u for a cheaper price but u have to wait long time.

Here forest land is cheaper than city land.
I dont really follow. so...
If I had land in the forest, I would build a mud brick house, with all the technology, but all hidden, I would have my little painting studio. I would hope I could afford hundreds off acres . If i did I would have a Razor wire fence with a crocodile filled moat, and 10 Rottweilers keeping people out. In each corner I would build an awesome house for each of my sons, my house in the middle beside a man made lake.
I would have a motor cross track and cars and dirt bikes for them all.
I would pay their bills till I hand in my knives and forks.

I dont really follow. so...
If I had land in the forest, I would build a mud brick house, with all the technology, but all hidden, I would have my little painting studio. I would hope I could afford hundreds off acres . If i did I would have a Razor wire fence with a crocodile filled moat, and 10 Rottweilers keeping people out. In each corner I would build an awesome house for each of my sons, my house in the middle beside a man made lake.
I would have a motor cross track and cars and dirt bikes for them all.
I would pay their bills till I hand in my knives and forks.
Wow nice idea

Just curious,

If me i'll go with bamboo plantation since i'm in the real estate i could make tiles out of it and use it. And maybe a homestay or hotel or just make a home to stay with maybe some deer / sheep. (Cow is too big for me to handle)

How about u guys?

Actually this is what i intend to do on next year, hopefully it'll work out.

Looks nice, i love the trees. I've never lived in forest before but i think it must be cooling and the relaxing. Especially the air must be good.

I guess it is a case of me just getting a bit old. I am 58 this year and never really had much luck with people.
My fault I expect.
Aristotle said, "
He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god.
I am pretty sure I am not a God :)

I am caring for my youngest son, 22, and my eldest, 28, but if they were OK to live alone.
I am pretty sure I would just wander off one day into the bush and disappear :)
But they live with me which is great, but as they don't drive..well I live in the city till I am no longer needed.
But I pretty much keep to myself.

I guess it is a case of me just getting a bit old. I am 58 this year and never really had much luck with people.
My fault I expect.
Aristotle said, "
He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god.
I am pretty sure I am not a God

I am caring for my youngest son, 22, and my eldest, 28, but if they were OK to live alone.
I am pretty sure I would just wander off one day into the bush and disappear
But they live with me which is great, but as they don't drive..well I live in the city till I am no longer needed.
But I pretty much keep to myself.

U r a good father, they'll miss u if u go.

I'll be 23 this November, my mother is also 58 years old lol. My brother is 24, he is still studying, studying for medicine. I look after the family and support them financially sometimes.

I've lived on my own before at 20, I'm ok living alone but now i have to help mother so i have to stay with her, she got a eye problem, did surgery and is recovering now.

Staying alone is painful sometimes, it gets very lonely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aurora
U r a good father, they'll miss u if u go.

I'll be 23 this November, my mother is also 58 years old lol. My brother is 24, he is still studying, studying for medicine. I look after the family and support them financially sometimes.

I've lived on my own before at 20, I'm ok living alone but now i have to help mother so i have to stay with her, she got a eye problem, did surgery and is recovering now.

Staying alone is painful sometimes.
Sorry fish, I have run out of words for tonight :)

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
1-Acre-300x193.jpeg

That is enough to build a decent low budget studio. Sets are constructed for use and replaced.​