On the Verge of UFO Disclosure

I think you are all going to be sadly disappointed.

It will read 'Yes, there is something there. No, we don't know what it is'.

And that will be that.
I think they won't even go that far..they will say they remain unindentified leaving it open for possible human govts.
They will not say non human. I will be shocked if that happens.

I think they won't even go that far..they will say they remain unindentified leaving it open for possible human govts.
They will not say non human. I will be shocked if that happens.
I could see that happening. But the problem with that is that it implies that if it is a government, it isn't the US government.
I don't think that would go down well.

You keep saying only... HAL.
I am with Leta on this. An open admission that thery ste real and they dont know what they are is huge. That is no small thing. I have never expected them to produce alien bodies lol. But you underlay that as if insignificant.

Quite the opposite.

It would be as significant as them saying they have proved God exists; but don't know where He/She It lives.

In fact it would probably be more important to the majority of us.

An admission from a world power that they accept the existence of these objects tells us that although they don't know what they are, they are comfortable that neither does any other World power.

It's a bit like MAD.

Just wondering.

If this disclosure comes and they say 'yes, they exist'.

Would it make any material difference to the way we go about our lives ?

Quite the opposite.

It would be as significant as them saying they have proved God exists; but don't know where He/She It lives.

In fact it would probably be more important to the majority of us.

An admission from a world power that they accept the existence of these objects tells us that although they don't know what they are, they are comfortable that neither does any other World power.

It's a bit like MAD.
Exactly, and if the government admits exacly what you said, that they are real objects, and that they and no other world government knows what they are. That is an admission that these things are not from round here :)
So what does that leave?
Hals favourite, interdimensional,
My Favourait ET,
And other options we have not yet thought of, all three options are a huge revelation.
And
Not in anyway insignificant.

Just wondering.

If this disclosure comes and they say 'yes, they exist'.

Would it make any material difference to the way we go about our lives ?
Absolutely, it is fair to say that most or at least a hell of a lot of humans are skeptics.
Science would change, they would all have egg on thir face and have to re think decades of swap gas and wether balloon accusations.
Education Politics, Religions. Everything. I doubt anything would be business as usual should someone admit that they know for sure it is ET

We could go back over 70 years of UFO reports abductions etc to re examine to see if this validates them.

But why should it actually make any difference to the way we go about our daily lives ?

Everything we do still has to be done.

Yeah your right i guess with the question you asked. If it was just an admission they exist only i agree most people would see no difference.

I'm off to metaphorically sit on a mountain top and contemplate the Universe for a while.

Catch you all after the Big Reveal; maybe.:smile: