On the Verge of UFO Disclosure

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
eDsLu0Y.png

Image: DOD/DNI
On an interview with Maria Bartiromo, former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe admitted that the U.S. has ample evidence of worldwide UFO incursions. Director Ratcliffe also expressed regret about not disclosing this information to the American public during his tenure as DNI chief. These shocking revelations come as no surprise given the climate of transparency that has suddendly gripped many intelligence agencies in the last few years. Do these statements signal the collapse of the UFO truth embargo? Watch the interview excerpt below.

You can bet he was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.....I don't trust these types..They are generally just coming forward to make a name for themselves or a book deal...I.E....Elizondo etc, etc....

You can bet he was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.....I don't trust these types..They are generally just coming forward to make a name for themselves or a book deal...I.E....Elizondo etc, etc....
Maybe. He stated that he will talk about it more after the senate releases the public version of the UFO report.

Oh...the 'public version' of the ufo report...the one with all the thick black lines across it.
:wink:

Reactions: 2X109
I really don't care if they release documents or videos. A simple admission of the phenomenon from the President or someone speaking on behalf of the administration will do for me.

I think it would be enough for most people. As Hal has said a couple of times it would be an earth shattering revelation. But I guess there is always going to be the vocal minority that would say the sky is falling.i guess that's part of what the secrecy is about. But I believe most people would be fine with an admission that ET is here.

I really don't care if they release documents or videos. A simple admission of the phenomenon from the President or someone speaking on behalf of the administration will do for me.

But, hopefully, not an admission from the last President. Who's relationship with the truth was, shall we say, tenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
Biden probably cannot remember what he had for breakfast much less admit UFOs exist.........The fucker will be senile before his second year in office...Kamala who?

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
I'm still hopeful! 🥺
🤥 ...But the elite have been doing what the elite do best for the last 5,000 years. 💰 I don't see much change coming easily.

I'm still hopeful! 🥺
🤥 ...But the elite have been doing what the elite do best for the last 5,000 years. 💰 I don't see much change coming easily.
It would be nice to know the truth about it all. Separate conspiracy from fact. I am betting the truth is probably craziest than the conspiracy.

Reactions: 2X109
I think you are all going to be sadly disappointed.

It will read 'Yes, there is something there. No, we don't know what it is'.

And that will be that.

Reactions: Dr Wu
I think you are all going to be sadly disappointed.

It will read 'Yes, there is something there. No, we don't know what it is'.

And that will be that.
Such an admission is huge regardless. To say they don't know what it is, immediately discards those silly Russian and Chinese drone explanations for something even more mysterious. If it is not us, then who? Or what? Aliens? Spirits?