One for Doc

Ok...first off I read the article and I can't say I understood all of it. but it sounds like the thing we discussed before here in that until we observe, measure, and interact with reality it's in an indeterminate state....whatever that means. It's all up for grabs?

As far as the doctor part , I am a retired eye doc, an Optometrist ,not a general medical practioner. Eye exams, eye related diseases, glasses Rx and contact lens Rx. (no surgery like cataracts ,etc..that went to the Ophthalmologist.)

Reactions: Fish
Ok...first off I read the article and I can't say I understood all of it. but it sounds like the thing we discussed before here in that until we observe, measure, and interact with reality it's in an indeterminate state....whatever that means. It's all up for grabs?

As far as the doctor part , I am a retired eye doc, an Optometrist ,not a general medical practioner. Eye exams, eye related diseases, glasses Rx and contact lens Rx. (no surgery like cataracts ,etc..that went to the Ophthalmologist.)
Thanks Doc. That's a bit of an anticlimax. Lol
As our resident scientists I thought you would surely have the goods on that one. Thanks all the same.

Thanks Doc. That's a bit of an anticlimax. Lol
As our resident scientists I thought you would surely have the goods on that one. Thanks all the same.
Sorry I didn't have some revelation for you but the whole Quantum Reality thing is hard to understand .. for non physicists ..at least for me. I intellectually get what they are saying but at the same time it seems like it doesn't really fit in with our day to day lives.
How does it help us on a practical level.

Sorry I didn't have some revelation for you but the whole Quantum Reality thing is hard to understand .. for non physicists ..at least for me. I intellectually get what they are saying but at the same time it seems like it doesn't really fit in with our day to day lives.
How does it help us on a practical level.
Fair enough, I assumed a greater involvement in science on your part becasue past conversations with you.
On a practical level, not at all. I often ponder this stuff and it occurred to me that if the quatum particles position being undefined and can only be estimated with a probability.

Was the particle itself really NOT in the one (or two if considering entanglement) locations and truly undefined. Or was the probability just associated with our ability to locate it. If the latter then the mystery of quantum particles is somewhat lessened as it is our human perception problem, not the particles.

And yes I get the concept of looking at it changes things etc.
It was more a matter of the reality of the particle I was wondering.
In any case I shall keep pondering.
Thanks anyway

I'm with fish on the toilet thing. You need to wipe your arse thoroughly with plenty of moist paper towels after you defecate and immediately jump in the shower to finish the job. If you don't wipe first, you risk contaminating the bathtub with fecal matter. There are no excuses not to do it unless you have no access to water and you have to go.

I'm with fish on the toilet thing. You need to wipe your arse thoroughly with plenty of moist paper towels after you defecate and immediately jump in the shower to finish the job. If you don't wipe first, you risk contaminating the bathtub with fecal matter. There are no excuses not to do it unless you have no access to water and you have to go.
What a topic, a lot of info in there :)

Haha so much work.

If at home just install a water bidet hose, life will be easy. Actually water is more cheaper than using a lot of paper towel, in public toilet we still use paper towels here, only to wipe the water off after done.

Haha so much work.

If at home just install a water bidet hose, life will be easy. Actually water is more cheaper than using a lot of paper towel, in public toilet we still use paper towels here, only to wipe the water off after done.
Excuse my ignorance, this is out of my sphere of reference. But in a shared houshold with a bidet, doesn't that have Hygine issues. I am not sure id like to use that after somone else has before me. I mean you wash your bum but how do you wash the hose and anything that landed on it during use.

Excuse my ignorance, this is out of my sphere of reference. But in a shared houshold with a bidet, doesn't that have Hygine issues. I am not sure id like to use that after somone else has before me. I mean you wash your bum but how do you wash the hose and anything that landed on it during use.
U don't stick the hose into your bum,
The water in this hose is strong, u can wash your bum in far distance so it would be impossible for anything to land on it.

U don't stick the hose into your bum,
The water in this hose is strong, u can wash your bum in far distance so it would be impossible for anything to land on it.
Hmmmm OK :) Thanks...I think :) Sounds like it has the potential to transfer said mess away from yourself and to everywhere else around you. But what do I know :)

Unfortunately, bidets aren't popular here.
I like your solution Leta, jump in the shower after. But shqooting my bum with a high presure hose while standing in a small room with my shorts at my knees sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. I cannot imagine being able to acheive the precision needed to not make a mess :)

I like your solution Leta, jump in the shower after. But shqooting my bum with a high presure hose while standing in a small room with my shorts at my knees sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. I cannot imagine being able to acheive the precision needed to not make a mess :)
You seat on the bidet just like you would in a toilet and regulate the water flow prior so the jet is just right. However, you still need to scrub either with your hand or a towel, so it is not efficient for me. I much prefer the wet paper towel option plus the shower for a clean feeling all day long.

You seat on the bidet just like you would in a toilet and regulate the water flow prior so the jet is just right. However, you still need to scrub either with your hand or a towel, so it is not efficient for me. I much prefer the wet paper towel option plus the shower for a clean feeling all day long.
Yeah OK, Sorry I am still picturing me bent over the seat trying to manager a high pressure hose, I can see wet clothes, shirt set walls and doors. Everything but the bits needed. Lol, would be hilarious.

U should be squatting down and doing it, not in a standing position.

I never used that bidet toilet seat before, they have it here but it don't feel right to me for the water to come out from the bowl.

I use the bidet with the hose one only, u could use the handheld shower, it's the same thing, except the pressure may not be as strong but still can get the job done.

LETA, Are you an ex-pat' ? Surely an American would say 'ass'.

By the way, in the interest of health and safety, remember to sit facing the taps on the bidet.