One for Doc

D

Dundee

Hey @Doc and anyone.

I was reading this....

"Take, for example, the way a quantum particle can have a range of possible states, known as a “superposition.” This doesn’t really mean it is in several states at once; rather, it means that if we make a measurement we will see one of those outcomes. Before the measurement, the various superposed states interfere with one another in a wavelike manner, producing outcomes with higher or lower probabilities. "

When he says there outcomes are defined with higher and lower probabilities.
Is this due to the nature of the observer? I mean. If you were a god and new all things, And you were to look at a quantum particle for 1 unit of planks time. Would as an all knowing thing see the particles location at that smallest unit of time. In other words, not a probability. But a correct assesment of its location at that one instant.

And the probability aspect is only due to the limitations of the observer,

A poor analogy.
With the limits of my vision and reflexes you could come up with the probability of me identifying a flash card.
The card state is actually defined, but the probability of me getting it right is limited.

Is this the same for quantum particles?

As a quantum entangled partical can be in two places at once. That is still two places. Not unknown???

Or is it Doc for Doctor? Is there a Doctor here?
naked james GIF
Look out Dr Wu, Fish has a thing for Doctors, you might find yourself on youtube with no cloths on!! haha :giggle:

Could the above be Doc Wu and Hal!!!!!!

Reactions: Fish
Look out Dr Wu, Fish has a thing for Doctors, you might find yourself on youtube with no cloths on!! haha :giggle:

Could the above be Doc Wu and Hal!!!!!!
Haha funny. But Dr Wu is not a Doctor.
And his name is not Wu either haha.

Haha funny. But Dr Wu is not a Doctor.
And his name is not Wu either haha.
Wellllll, How do you know he's not a Doctor?
I am really a 30 year old woman living in Iceland, but no one has ever caught me out ;)
Doc might be a top ranked Gynecologist, or brain surgeon, either way he can help. haha
And his real Name might be Dr Heinricht Von Wustenlager!!
Thus Dr Wu

You never know

Wellllll, How do you know he's not a Doctor?
I am really a 30 year old woman living in Iceland, but no one has ever caught me out ;)
Doc might be a top ranked Gynecologist, or brain surgeon, either way he can help. haha
And his real Name might be Dr Heinricht Von Wustenlager!!
Thus Dr Wu

You never know
He told us years ago.

Perhaps he was lying, Maybe he is also a 30 year old woman living in Iceland downb the road from me!!!
Haha could be.
Well i never met him in person so i don't know.

But i did met and talk to this Doctor through video call, i know where he live, only thing i can't see him in person because of this coronavirus, he is living in the red zone.

Reactions: Dundee
Haha could be.
Well i never met him in person so i don't know.

But i did met and talk to this Doctor through video call, i know where he live, only thing i can't see him in person because of this coronavirus, he is living in the red zone.

For me i am happy as long there is someone to talk to.

It's him who want me to stay or be with him. He like it physical not digital. Also ofc he is hoping for intimacy. He want me to work in KL, i do want to work in KL because of job opportunities but now that is not possible due to covid.

I'm with him because i genuinely enjoy his company, not because of the money. But ofc i understand if u think i'm a gold digger haha. I have pride, i don't like people buying me. I have my own money too.

I'm with him because i genuinely enjoy his company, not because of the money. But ofc i understand if u think i'm a gold digger haha. I have pride, i don't like people buying me. I have my own money too.
I don't judge fish, especially in matters of the heart. I have done some crazy shit for love in my life. Who am I to judge.
There are cultural differences in our worlds that neither of us understand. I think (hope) the only time I have offered an opinion about your Doctor friend is when you asked. If your judgment says hes the one go for it.
In any case if you want to pick this up its best we go to the other thread.

We have both derailed this one. :)

I don't judge fish, especially in matters of the heart. I have done some crazy shit for love in my life. Who am I to judge.
There are cultural differences in our worlds that neither of us understand. I think (hope) the only time I have offered an opinion about your Doctor friend is when you asked. If your judgment says hes the one go for it.
In any case if you want to pick this up its best we go to the other thread.

We have both derailed this one. :)
Yes we have derailed it haha

But to be honest, actually there is no cultural differences, people are the same unless if u mean those rare ones who belief are too strong that it has even disconnected them from reality like for example those very religious and cultural ones like @3fel9.

I'm just a regular modern human like everyone else, if speaking of western countries i can relate more with the UK people in terms of food, pride (class), manners, school life (im from a convent school) and etc except when it comes to toilet, because i think water is more hygienic not paper towels.

Yes we have derailed it haha

But to be honest, actually there is no cultural differences, people are the same unless if u mean those rare ones who belief are too strong that it has even disconnected them from reality like for example those very religious and cultural ones like @3fel9.

I'm just a regular modern human like everyone else, if speaking of western countries i can relate more with the UK people in terms of food, pride (class), manners, school life (im from a convent school) and etc except when it comes to toilet, because i think water is more hygienic not paper towels.
Haha the toilet thing made me laugh. I have never experienced that kind of loo :)
But believe me when I say there are many cultural differences, I agree we are all the same at a base level in that we all want peace and happiness. But I see every day here and elsewhere the many many differences between us all. If you spent a few years here in OZ you would understand. Its not a bad thing, Variety is the spice of life, It is what it is,
But other than eating and sleeping our worlds are very different :) I see that in every post. (not a bad thing :) )