One Million Strong to Storm Area 51

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
_108757903_stormarea51facebookpage.jpg

Image: Matty Roberts via Facebook

It appears a large gathering of UFO enthusiasts are planning to storm the Groom Lake facility sometime in September. The call to invade the secret base in Nevada started as a joke on Facebook, but is quickly growing into a serious movement to push for government openness about the alien subject.

Matty Roberts, the mastermind behind the event, says the idea came to him after a full-day bender of video games and UFO documentaries. Inspired by the recently released film by Jeremy Corbell, Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers, and The Joe Rogan Experience featuring Bob, Matty took to social media with the message to "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us."

It remains to be seen if the masses will actually attend the highly controversial event, but mainstream media outlets are starting to pay attention to a young man shouting for disclosure.

Reactions: Fish
Why? What's so special going on there?
Aliens be there, allegedly lol. Would be interesting to see wut is going to happen when 1M ppl show up at the gates. I bet they are beefing up security and have Nevada's National Guard on alert. IMO, a smarter move would be to peacefully march in Washington D.C and demand disclosure.

Oh i see.
How come? I thought they won't let anyone to enter.
They don't but still ppl try. Back in January, a man drove past the gate and managed to get very close to the installation before they gunned him down.

Aliens be there, allegedly lol. Would be interesting to see wut is going to happen when 1M ppl show up at the gates. I bet they are beefing up security and have Nevada's National Guard on alert. IMO, a smarter move would be to peacefully march in Washington D.C and demand disclosure.
I don't think there are aliens in area 51, even if there is why would the government hide it, it doesn't make any sense.

They don't but still ppl try. Back in January, a man drove past the gate and managed to get very close to the installation before they gunned him down.
Omg, is he ok?

Bob Lazar says there are, and more.

From wiki..
"Robert Scott Lazar is an American conspiracy theorist and self-proclaimed physicist who has claimed to have worked on reverse engineering purported extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 located several kilometres south of the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location."

He self-proclaimed everything. How and why people believed him?

He was shot and killed.

Omg hard to believe, maybe they are doing this to increases tourism, u know the expectation and the unknown.

From wiki..
"Robert Scott Lazar is an American conspiracy theorist and self-proclaimed physicist who has claimed to have worked on reverse engineering purported extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 located several kilometres south of the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location."

He self-proclaimed everything. How and why people believed him?

Omg hard to believe, maybe they are doing this to increases tourism, u know the expectation and the unknown.
You have read the skeptics side, now go watch a doco on him. If you listen, there is a lot of stuff he says that is pretty compelling. He is definitely not a nut job. Decades ago he said he worked at a place called S4, before their was ever a single document about the location existing. Decades later through Freedom on information documents it is referred to by Name, S4.
It is pretty apparent he has had his background erased by unknown people. He has been called a fake, accused of having fake academic credentials. Yet even when the individual institutions deny he was ever there their is documentation and people found that confirm it.
Los Alamo's denies he ever worked there, yet there are newspaper clippings from back in the day that do a story on him as the rocket guy (he played with jet engines and stuff) and in the article the refer to him working there. There is an old Los Alamos phone directory with his name in it. I could go on for hours. However if you are interested in the truth I suggest you go watch a documentary on him.
I don't know what you think of Joe Rogan, but he does a brilliant live interview with Lazar.
Here is a link.
All I can say is don't just read a one liner and call fake. Gave a good look at what he has to say and then decide.

Reactions: Fish and LETA
If you guys have time, I recommend you watch this C.W. Chanter video as well. Both Dan Benkert and C.W are critical of the Lazar story, but it is worth listening to:

You have read the skeptics side, now go watch a doco on him. If you listen, there is a lot of stuff he says that is pretty compelling. He is definitely not a nut job. Decades ago he said he worked at a place called S4, before their was ever a single document about the location existing. Decades later through Freedom on information documents it is referred to by Name, S4.
It is pretty apparent he has had his background erased by unknown people. He has been called a fake, accused of having fake academic credentials. Yet even when the individual institutions deny he was ever there their is documentation and people found that confirm it.
Los Alamo's denies he ever worked there, yet there are newspaper clippings from back in the day that do a story on him as the rocket guy (he played with jet engines and stuff) and in the article the refer to him working there. There is an old Los Alamos phone directory with his name in it. I could go on for hours. However if you are interested in the truth I suggest you go watch a documentary on him.
I don't know what you think of Joe Rogan, but he does a brilliant live interview with Lazar.
Here is a link.
All I can say is don't just read a one liner and call fake. Gave a good look at what he has to say and then decide.

I see,

Why do u think the government what to hide information on Aliens for?

If you guys have time, I recommend you watch this C.W. Chanter video as well. Both Dan Benkert and C.W are critical of the Lazar story, but it is worth listening to:

Thanks Leta, will have a look :)

I see,

Why do u think the government what to hide information on Aliens for?
That is a Pandora's box of a question Fish, with no single answer.
It could be 100 reasons?
  • Because they know something we don't and the secrecy is valid.
  • They have something to hide,
  • They don't want to share the tech,
  • Advance tech made public would destroy many industries, not the least oil so $$$
  • They don't think the public could handle it,
  • If Aliens land on your lawn It goes against many religions.
  • ET has asked them too,
  • Habit
  • Who knows
You sound like you don;t believe in Aliens or government secrecy Fish, that is a surprise.

That is a Pandora's box of a question Fish, with no single answer.
It could be 100 reasons?
  • Because they know something we don't and the secrecy is valid.
  • They have something to hide,
  • They don't want to share the tech,
  • Advance tech made public would destroy many industries, not the least oil so $$$
  • They don't think the public could handle it,
  • If Aliens land on your lawn It goes against many religions.
  • ET has asked them too,
  • Habit
  • Who knows
You sound like you don;t believe in Aliens or government secrecy Fish, that is a surprise.

I believe in Aliens, i was a abductee for 2 years also.
Just that i find it hard to believe that they would cooperate or get involved with the government's military.

The Aliens i've met years ago are more like do as i say and don't ask questions on what they're doing, sometimes they don't listen and they are very secretive, they kept telling me not to tell anyone. So thats why i don't think it possible. I think most likely they would come for individuals not big groups.

I believe in Aliens, i was a abductee for 2 years also.
Just that i find it hard to believe that they would cooperate or get involved with the government's military.

The Aliens i've met years ago are more like do as i say and don't ask questions on what they're doing, sometimes they don't listen and they are very secretive, they kept telling me not to tell anyone. So thats why i don't think it possible. I think most likely they would come for individuals not big groups.
Fair enough :)

Ok so I watched it end to end. I am no big fan of Lazar, I like his story, I find it mostly plausible. But these two nuff nuffs? They don't actually say anything of substance. They do a lot of shit hanging, a lot of referring to other discredited people. The only thing they even remotely produced evidence for was the hand scanner. And I am going to go back and look, but I think the one in his video is smaller. Where he says with a smile, I didn't think I would ever see one of these again. I remember it being smaller in the photo. Might be wrong. But other than that they offer nothing resembling a good argument. Like the antimatter argument. Anyone with a half a scientific brain cell knows about the Matter Antimatter interaction. So they use this as their argument. But, if hypothetically Lazar is telling the truth, it is supposed to be advanced alien tech???
I lost count the times their arguments were based on, we can't see a way to do it, therefore it is fake.
Lazar may indeed be full of shit, but these two clowns did nothing to convince me.
There whole argument was like, All Roses are Red, this object is Red, therefore it is a rose. :)
Nuffys the both IMHO

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
I must be going insane. Or (maybe) the M.I.B. made everyone forget. But... Was Area 51 not declassified a few years ago!?