Origin - free 2 episode, scary sci fi movie

F

Fish

I'm watching this, it's a scary one and it's in youtube.

They will give u 2 free episodes then you will have to get YouTube premium to watch the rest of it, u can get YouTube premium for free for 30days and watch all episodes for free, but they will ask u the credit/debit card number which u will have to delete it yourself later after watching before the date to avoid the monthly deduction. They will charge only 1$ for the registration fee.

Reactions: Aurora and LETA
I will watch it soon, after I have finished watching Star Trek The Final Frontier. Looks good so far. Do I have to bring a change of underwear or nappies when I see it?

Reactions: Fish
I will watch it soon, after I have finished watching Star Trek The Final Frontier. Looks good so far. Do I have to bring a change of underwear or nappies when I see it?
Well that depends on the person, personally i don't find it that scary but it sure is interesting to watch, i can't wait for season 2.

Thanks for the recommendation, diva. Now that I will have more free time wut with the holidays and all, I plan to binge on the last two seasons of True Blood and then will move on to Origin. I heard the most scawy series is Black Mirror.

Thanks for the recommendation, diva. Now that I will have more free time wut with the holidays and all, I plan to binge on the last two seasons of True Blood and then will move on to Origin. I heard the most scawy series is Black Mirror.
Black Mirror is on Netflix, i don't have Netflix. :(
U watch movies on Netflix?

Sure, babe. Netflix, Amazon, and cable tv are essential to entertainment.
Wow u still using cable tv? I've never seen it in ages, if i have not mistaken the antenna looks like a fish bone, with all those iron rods. Right?

And what is Amazon, is it a channel from that Amazon forest or is it that Amazon store?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow u still using cable tv? I've never seen it in ages, if i have not mistaken the antenna looks like a fish bone, with all those iron rods. Right?

And what is Amazon, is it a channel from that Amazon forest or is it that Amazon store?
Oh, you mean an air antenna that you put on your roof. No, cable TV comes through a wire from the street. It is a different setup. Amazon I get from my TV since it is already connect to the Internet. Amazon prime is wut I have so I can watch the shows that Netflix doesn't have.

Oh, you mean an air antenna that you put on your roof. No, cable TV comes through a wire from the street. It is a different setup. Amazon I get from my TV since it is already connect to the Internet. Amazon prime is wut I have so I can watch the shows that Netflix doesn't have.
Oh what kind of cable tv is that, what it does and how much is it?

I have something called Astro, it have around 170 channels from around the world but i hardly watch any of it. It have channels like HBO, AXN, Discover Channel, Fox movie, CNN, BBC, Cartoon Network, History and etc.

I've seen that True Blood story in AXN channel but i didn't see it.

I have something called Astro, it have around 170 channels from around the world but i hardly watch any of it. It have channels like HBO, AXN, Discover Channel, Fox movie, CNN, BBC, Cartoon Network, History and etc.

I've seen that True Blood story in AXN channel but i didn't see it.
I have verizon fios. I bought a bundle plan that gives me all those channels plus the Internet. Very happy with it :D

I have verizon fios. I bought a bundle plan that gives me all those channels plus the Internet. Very happy with it :D

Kewl, we could watch some movies together in the same time lol.

If i were to watch the TV i would usually watch HBO, Cinemax, Fox movies and TVN (korean movies). Before i used to watch the news from around the world now i'm trying to avoid it especially from my country, it's mostly pure madness.

Kewl, we could watch some movies together in the same time lol.

If i were to watch the TV i would usually watch HBO, Cinemax, Fox movies and TVN (korean movies). Before i used to watch the news from around the world now i'm trying to avoid it especially from my country, it's mostly pure madness.
Tell me about it. News here are all about impeaching Trump... ugh :sick:

Tell me about it. News here are all about impeaching Trump... ugh :sick:
Actually the world isn't that bad, it's just my country's politics, I'm traumatized, it's quite inhumane and insane, seeing other country's politics reminds me of my country's one. I just want to live in this fake bubble of fake paradise free from this crazy politics here.

Reactions: The humanitarian
Actually the world isn't that bad, it's just my country's politics, I'm traumatized, it's quite inhumane and insane, seeing other country's politics reminds me of my country's one. I just want to live in this fake bubble of fake paradise free from this crazy politics here.
Depends on what idiots they let being a poli. There seems to be more and more that only go with the mainstream society, not Gooooood. We need those who care, and have a decent level of humanity and common sense.

Depends on what idiots they let being a poli. There seems to be more and more that only go with the mainstream society, not Gooooood. We need those who care, and have a decent level of humanity and common sense.
I think if i were to become rich i want to try becoming a Prime Minister, get rid of all this mess. At least have like 2 million first then only try because the cronies and corrupt won't let me be. The politics here are dangerous, they will frame u up and take u to court till you go broke.

Reactions: The humanitarian