Our Next Evolutionary Step

A

Aurora

"We have only 20x great grandparents dating back to the start of our civilization here on Earth. 20 centuries. (20 x 100) We know that there has been more civilizations but our own civilization may very well one day leave Earth. It would be a beautiful thing if the far future was about a constant demand for exoplanets to disperse ourselves further and further. The exoplanets to us will be what hives are bumblebees and of course reaching an exoplanet would be considered the holiest of miracles should those kind of dreams ever come true. Although this modern hive hunt across the universe will give space exploration insect-like priorities to preserve our wonderful existence, it will be a natural cycle of life. However... What if it is too natural? All cycles of life have the following things in common... They do not ask. They just take. They have happened before and they will happen again. Example. They may be politically imperial and with laws set by their forefather's and that could be anywhere from thousands to hundreds of thousands of years old. It may have taken them around 2,000 - 4,000 years to leave their native home for the first time. No different from us. What sets them aside from us is the fact that the awareness of their existence right now is still a question even when we ourselves exist. I believe in aliens!" ~ Aurora.

Reactions: Fish
I don't think we have 20x great grandparents, i think its older than that. The years now we r using is followed after jesus came.

If u see the Chinese and Indian's calendar the years will be way much older than 2019 (now)

Reactions: Aurora
In chinese year it's year 4717 now.

For Hindu years we follow the yugas, now it's Kali yuga, kali yuga starts when Krishna came to earth, you can read about it in the Mahabharata stories, it's about a war between cousins, that year when Krishna came was the beginning of kali yuga and the ending of the previous yuga.

Idk the exact year now but if i have not mistaken its somewhere around the year 6000, they still do sell the calendars here but most ppl don't use it anymore.

Idk the exact year now but if i have not mistaken its somewhere around the year 6000, they still do sell the calendars here but most ppl don't use it anymore.
Sorry i think it's year 5,121 of Kali Yuga age now.

A little about Kali Yiga from Wiki, humans evolves to lie and etc..

"Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga,[17] which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God. Hinduism often symbolically represents morality (dharma) as an Indian bull. Common attributes and consequences are spiritual bankruptcy, mindless hedonism, breakdown of all social structure, greed and materialism, unrestricted egotism, afflictions and maladies of mind and body. In Satya Yuga, the first stage of development, the bull has four legs, but in each age morality is reduced by one quarter. By the age of Kali, morality is reduced to only a quarter of that of the golden age, so that the bull of Dharma has only one leg."

Last edited by a moderator:
You the man Fish, I'm going to alter my opening to around 5,000 years. :)

According to scientists humans has already evolved millions of years ago. "The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa."

The hindu calendar started 3,893,000 years ago, satya yuga was the first yuga, kali yuga (now) is the last yuga, all together it adds up to around 3.8 million years ago but the humans back then are not the same like todays, they are naive, they can't lie, they are extremely loyal, they can't cheat, they keep their words till they die and etc. So u can say that we modern humans started 5000 years ago (kali yuga years).

"What we need ladies and gentlemen, is concrete evidence that we exist on a planet. If we are proved to exist on a planet, is it a magical planet? Or, is this kind of normal sometimes on the 30 billion planets in our galaxy?" ~ Aurora.

Reactions: Fish