Pais Enigmatico

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
23232ff.jpg

Image: TheDrive

Over the course of U.S history, it has been a well-established tradition for the military to fund the sciences in the hopes of obtaining revolutionary technology that may afford the country an edge in its offensive and defensive capabilities. Although many proposed projects never come to fruition or find practical applications in the battlefield, some of them end-up enriching our understanding of the world and help us gain a deeper insight into the laws of nature. One such historical example of a discovery funded by a USAF grant, was the Kerr metric. This extraordinary piece of mathematical ingenuity - discovered by New Zealander Roy Kerr in the '60s - revolutionized our understanding of astrophysical black holes by predicting their rotation long before it was confirmed.

As we fast-forward in time in search of modern examples of projects anointed by the defense apparatus, we stumbled upon a cache of bizarre patents belonging to the US. Navy which contractions purport to “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level.” The controversial blueprints, all of them credited to an even more mysterious personage by the name of Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, contain depictions of propulsion systems, high-temperature superconductors, gravitational wave generators, compact fusion reactors, and other eyebrow-raising high-tech only realized in science fiction films. Despite the recent controversy generated when these patents were uncovered by the media, official records show that the Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Naval Aviation Enterprise is not only vouching for the validity of patents, but even hinting that some of the far-fetched technology described in them is already being tested.

Bloody hell some of those patents are off tap. You have to be pretty switched on to get your head around it. Just imagine what we don't know. Imagine if we don't nuke ourselves what our world might be like in 1000 years.

I sometimes think we need a reset. Some posts apocalypse world where the old dissappears and we start again. Good people find all the secret files and hidden tech and 6we start again. Like it says
Make love not war

It looks like the system is crumbling from the inside out. It might happen within our lifetime :/

Yeah I know what you mean, we all have talked about it for decades, but deep down most don't really believe it will ever happen. But like you said, the system is crumbling, the world is going mad.
Maybe Greers false flag Alien invasion or even a real one might unify us all.

Or imagine a pandemic like Covid only 100 times more deadly,
I often wonder if we might get some ancient nasty disease appear that we have no natural immunity against from 10,000 years ago from the melting Tundra.

Strange and disturbing times.

In my studies of various prophecies, a recurring vision that keeps emerging is that of a pre-industrial society devoid of what we consider modern technology. It's possible visionaries of the past accurately predicted a coming world catastrophe that would reset the world. Look up "The Fourth Turning."

In my studies of various prophecies, a recurring vision that keeps emerging is that of a pre-industrial society devoid of what we consider modern technology. It's possible visionaries of the past accurately predicted a coming world catastrophe that would reset the world. Look up "The Fourth Turning."

I'll have a look. I'm not normally big on prophecy, especially old Nostrildmass. 😁 But I have accurately dremot the future before and have had instances of knowing future events so I know first hand it is possible.

You know old Nostrils made in excess of 10,000 predictions in his life don't you. Written in code in an ancient language only ever matched to events retrospectively. Is there a name for written pairadolia? 🤣

You're turning into HAL jr. :biggrin:
No not at all. As a kid Nostrils freaked me out and I lost a lot of sleep. So I did a lot of reading and found. IMHO that without exception every prediction that people believed he made was just plain wrong. Wrong translations. Wrong enterpretation. I am happy to be proved wrong though. I someone can show me a prediction they reckon he got right

There's an expert on him that went on C2C last year but i don't recall his name right now. He went over his prophecies and many matched current events. I remember one of them being the Notre-Dame cathedral fire. 🔥

Do you have a link to that prediction ?
I'd like to see a link to 'any prediction' of his that is clear , and not ambiguous. I looked into his 'prophecies' many years ago and all were being interpreted to make them seem accurate. There wasn't one that was clear with out having to read something else into them to make them match up.

The concept of a corona virus wasn't around in his days. At least I don't think it was.

On the man above...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvatore_Pais
Thought this was interesting from the wiki piece...
"His patent applications on behalf of his employers have attracted international attention for their potential military and energy-producing applications, but also doubt about their feasibility, and speculation that they may be misinformation intended to mislead the United States' strategic adversaries about the direction of United States defense research."

Or "We have a big stick that you have no defense against...or do we ? Feeling lucky, punk ?'.

Reactions: Dr Wu

Plagues were the in-thing back in his days. One could almost guarantee one or two every few years. Each on would have had an effect on the local economy.

Reactions: Dr Wu