Pentagon Appoints UFO Czar

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
V7rpRnw.png

Image: U.S. Department of Defense
It is happening, folks. The Pentagon just revealed that it will create a UFO task force to study unidentified aerial phenomena. Deputy Secretary of Defense, David Norquist, will preside over the special unit. The Pentagon is expected to officially announce it in the next coming days.

For quite some time now, members of Congress and The White House have expressed their concern about the constant incursions of unidentified objects into our airspace without any tangible information about their origin or agenda:

We have things flying over our military bases and places where we are conducting military exercises, and we don't know what it is and it isn't ours, so that's a legitimate question to ask. Frankly, if it's something from outside this planet, that might actually be better than the fact that we've seen some sort of technological leap on behalf of the Chinese or the Russians or some other adversary. - Sen. Marco Rubio

I just wonder if it's real, Trump said of the recently released UFO videos. That's a hell of a video.

This UFO information blackout, which has fostered a culture of misinformation and exaggeration in our society, is about to end thanks to the vote cast by The Senate Intelligence Committee in June to study the phenomenon in a serious manner. All defense agencies will now be compelled to submit their UFO data to the newly-created UAP task force for a complete analysis that will eventually be made available to the public.

Well that's goon news for sure. Regardless of the politics behind it, a public face and public acknowledgement of UFO's is a good positive step. Maybe this will be the start of something good for identifying someof them or almost as good acknowledgement that they cant :)

Well that's goon news for sure. Regardless of the politics behind it, a public face and public acknowledgement of UFO's is a good positive step. Maybe this will be the start of something good for identifying someof them or almost as good acknowledgement that they cant :)
Now that the US is opening up, maybe other countries will follow suit. I'm looking at you, OZ ;-)

Now that the US is opening up, maybe other countries will follow suit. I'm looking at you, OZ ;-)
Haha, I doubt it. Our government is even more of an embarrassment than Trump. We are a nanny state, and a nanny country. Not the people, just the vocal minority of pussy new age do gooders that have influence. Most Aussies are great. The few in power wreck it for all. The same people who stop kids form riding dirt bikes, put up no camping, no fishing, no hors riding, no bike, no fires that buy moleskin pants, an acubra hat and call them selves country. They are destroying everything it is to be Aussie. One law at a time. And our government bends over to pick up the soap.

But new agers are supposed to be all about harmony and understanding. They love UFOs!
Only if they are eco friendly, politically correct, non racist, non sexist, gender neutral etc UFO's!!!
If the UFO's don't fit their definition of how the UFO's should be the Australian government will pass a law banning UFOs because some Lycra wearing greenie cyclist MAMAL teacher in the outer suburbs of Melbourne got offended,

Make no mistake, if ET does not comply there will be signs on the top of every high point in Australia saying...

no_ufos.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Other countries already have:

But even with all this and that I hope no one is gullible enough to believe that there will be complete disclosure simply because there is nothing to disclose.

Other countries already have:

But even with all this and that I hope no one is gullible enough to believe that there will be complete disclosure simply because there is nothing to disclose.
I agree, I doubt there will ever be full disclosure any time soon if ever.
But it is a starting point.
Something is better than nothing.
Lets hope it is the beginnings of something good.
Watch the space I guess.