Pentagon Confirms UFO Wreckage

I was given it when I was part of YUFOS back in the early eighties.
Even then no one could decide if it was real or a fake.

Reactions: Dundee
R80LCK2.png

Image: Anthony Bragalia

Following a 2017 FOIA request petitioning the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency for documents relating to the AATIP program, UFO researcher Anthony Bragalia received a remarkable response to his query consisting of a cache of information confirming the possession of materials recovered from UAP crashes. The stack of documents - totaling 150 pages - contains stunning revelations about the ongoing research and development derived from alleged E.T. debris.

In his FOIA request, Bragalia specifically asked for any and all information pertaining to properties and composition of UFO/UAP material held by the government and its contractors. Included in the disclosed D.I.A pages that Anthony received, references are made to Nitinol, a metamaterial with properties very similar to the famous 'memory metal' that is claimed to have been recovered after the Roswell crash. Although the Pentagon withheld several pages of sensitive information, and the documents released were heavily redacted, these recent admission by the U.S. goverment is a step forward in the long and arduous disclosure movement for more UFO transparency. Read Anthony's blog entry below:

That is some interesting stuff.

Reactions: LETA
I think they are hiding something but I also believe UFOnatics are going to be awfully disappointed......

The 'reality' is that not much has changed in the 20 years I have been online regarding any alien/ufo revelations.
Before the web there were books ,conventions, clubs, and meetings ,but it's the same aspects and cases being talked about and nothing has been revealed by either the govt or any civilian groups that prove anything. UFO's continue to be seen and reported, people claim to see and have encounters with unusual entities, and some even claim abductions, but still no actual evidence to reveal exactly what's going on.
One wonders if this 'phenomenon' has more in common with the paranormal (metaphysical?) than it does with what we think of as 'hard science'. Are we barking up the wrong tree? Should we be looking into the ontology of this? Perhaps the nature of reality and being itself is involved here?
(For those interested in expanding their insights or are bored..try this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology) :erwhat?:

I think we will have disclosure very soon and it will be huge. Imagine all the medical advances. Travelling to distant worlds.. Vacations in the pleiades LOL

Hey stuarrtio.
Welcome to AB. Glad to have you aboard. Vacation in space would be fun for sure. When I was little my dad used to call the plaidies the 7 sisters