Pentagon Confirms UFO Wreckage

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
R80LCK2.png

Image: Anthony Bragalia

Following a 2017 FOIA request petitioning the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency for documents relating to the AATIP program, UFO researcher Anthony Bragalia received a remarkable response to his query consisting of a cache of information confirming the possession of materials recovered from UAP crashes. The stack of documents - totaling 150 pages - contains stunning revelations about the ongoing research and development derived from alleged E.T. debris.

In his FOIA request, Bragalia specifically asked for any and all information pertaining to properties and composition of UFO/UAP material held by the government and its contractors. Included in the disclosed D.I.A pages that Anthony received, references are made to Nitinol, a metamaterial with properties very similar to the famous 'memory metal' that is claimed to have been recovered after the Roswell crash. Although the Pentagon withheld several pages of sensitive information, and the documents released were heavily redacted, these recent admission by the U.S. goverment is a step forward in the long and arduous disclosure movement for more UFO transparency. Read Anthony's blog entry below:

Holy shit, this is a bombshell if it is the real deal.
What a revelation. How did Bigelow get so powerful as to have access to and be trusted to this extent.
I have downloaded the documents in the report.
Going to take some reading,

Thanks Leta, if this proves true, there is going to be a lot of Red Skeptical faces in the world.
If not true, more damage to the UFO community. Lets hope.
I am going to have a read.

It is definitely a revelation and it has all the twitta skeptics squirming lol
I don't do twitta, but I have been dealing with skeptics and their arguments for 20+ years so I can just see whats coming lol

I still want more concrete evidence, tho. I want to see the craft and the bodies.
Yeah I would like to see some confirmation.
Craft and bodies too, I was going to say don't hold your breath, but then I never thought they would admit to crash wreckage either so you never know.
I guess it depends on how this report pans out and if it is confirmed by the government like they did Tic Tac or not.
If they do they will be hard pressed denying photos of the craft and any bodies.

But I can't help but think of Stephen Greers (and Wernher Von Braun's) prediction about false flag.

I was watching a doco n this stuff yesterday that talked about the art of deception and military documents pertaining to their methods. Take a fact mix it with a lie, take a lie replace it with a fact, deny one bit confirm the next.

This might be a real interesting year in UFOlogy

This could be another strategy to prolong true disclosure indefinitely. Keep feeding the UFO community redacted papers containing ambiguous evidence while keeping the good stuff locked up.

Reactions: Jpoole75
This could be another strategy to prolong true disclosure indefinitely. Keep feeding the UFO community redacted papers containing ambiguous evidence while keeping the good stuff locked up.
Yeah could be too, but at least something is going on in the field over the last few years. Been so unremarkable for a long time. Watch this space I suppose :)

Yeah could be too, but at least something is going on in the field over the last few years. Been so unremarkable for a long time. Watch this space I suppose :)
They are giving us trinkets, Dundee. Same technique some colonial powers used to control the indigenous population. :LOL:

When I steal the treasure chest I promise I will swing by our area 51 ranch and pick you up. We can swap out the Black hawk for a UFO, I suggest we call it the Jupiter 2 from Lost in space. (NO I WONT BE DR SMITH ) :)

When I steal the treasure chest I promise I will swing by our area 51 ranch and pick you up. We can swap out the Black hawk for a UFO, I suggest we call it the Jupiter 2 from Lost in space. (NO I WONT BE DR SMITH ) :)
Ha! I'm afraid we lost that opportunity. The ranch is now in escrow :(

Bugger, well....plan B...I reckon we can have a few laughs buzzing the inhabitants of earth.

Bugger, well....plan B...I reckon we can have a few laughs buzzing the inhabitants of earth.
I'm thinking we might pay horsa a visit and take her for a ride. That ought to dispel any doubts she may have about UFOs ;-)

I'm thinking we might pay horsa a visit and take her for a ride. That ought to dispel any doubts she may have about UFOs ;-)
Haha, yep Then I shall don my alien head mask and we will Hover outside Docs Kitchen window. Can you imagine it.
I will be looking out the window through my Alien head mask giving Doc a wave and you and horsa will be laughing like mad peeking round the corner.

What do you reckon Doc, come for a ride?
After we scare the beegeebers out of you, you can wear the mask and we will go scare Hal :)