Pentagon to Assist UAPTF

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
6E79IGx.png

Image: Pixabay/Commons

Shortly after The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released the anticipated yet anticlimactic UFO report to the public, the Pentagon issued a statement of support (see image below) concerning the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon task Force (UAPTF). In the document, Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks issues a mandate instructing all Pentagon defense agencies to provide the underfunded and understaffed UAPTF more resources and support.

The historic UAPTF preliminary study released on the 25th of June, called for a more “consistent consolidation of reports from across the federal government, standardized reporting, increased collection and analysis, and a streamlined process for screening all such reports against a broad range of relevant USG data will allow for a more sophisticated analysis of UAP that is likely to deepen our understanding.”

This new approach of combining resources and sharing inter-agency data, will greatly benefit the gathering and dissemination of UFO intelligence that will hopefully trickle down to the general public in some declassified form.

The outlined ambitious mission to formalize and bolster UAP studies presented by Deputy Hicks, signals a positive change in policy of an otherwise monolithic defense structure infamous for bureaucratic stovepiping.

28b2mAZ.jpg

These government organisations already know everything there is to know about the phenomena; or at least they should.
So what is going to be new ? Maybe the removal of stigma incurred by reporting the things.

The point is, even if they (any gov organisation) discover anything of real value.....

They sure as Hell are not going to tell the public.

Would you ?

It's a scheme for more funding that will end up in the pockets of the defense contractors. They now have the excuse to develop or incorporate sensors capable of detecting and analyzing UFOs into every weapons platform... and its sister.😆

These government organisations already know everything there is to know about the phenomena; or at least they should.
So what is going to be new ? Maybe the removal of stigma incurred by reporting the things.

The point is, even if they (any gov organisation) discover anything of real value.....

They sure as Hell are not going to tell the public.

Would you ?
It is well known that not all departments share with their counterparts. I don't think that they is any single department that as you say, "knows everything"
It is all so compartmentalized. And within the compartments levels of secondary compartmentalization's. I have know doubt that there is at some level a department that knows the deepest secrets that are relevant to them. We are interested in UFOs here so somewhere someone knows all that is at area 51, what really happened at Roswell, underground bases etc. etc. I agree we will never be privy to all of this and neither should we.

But there is probably a similar department looking at finance, another looking at the environment.

What this current developments does is bring it to the attention of the main stream.
It will take time, Elizondo is our best friend on this. He will, along with others push and push for disclosure. You are right. We will never ever know all their is to know.. But we will know more in stages and with each reveal there will be more questions followed by more reveals. Elizondo talks about this, and following the proper procedures.

What has been achieved so far is huge. I expect next, and this is only my guess, will be more declassified images. I am hoping for the 4k 50 foot close up, or the 4k triangular ship out of the ocean.

Elizondo has confirmed their existence and his credibility has now been established beyond question.
Lets watch this space and hope the next declassification is something we can all, skeptic and believer alike can enjoy and wonder at.

Hal, a question, why are you so cynical, you seem to not appreciate the progress made so far, and seem almost to hope nothing more comes of it.
Don't you think times are changing?

Reading between the lines I think you have had an incredible past on this topic, you have hinted at and stated amazing encounters with people of distinguished background on this topic.

The last year has made incredible progress, why are you so cynical, and not jumping out of your skin at the progress?

The last year has made incredible progress, why are you so cynical, and not jumping out of your skin at the progress?..

Because we are no closer to knowing what the phenomena is.

The last year has made incredible progress, why are you so cynical, and not jumping out of your skin at the progress?..

Because we are no closer to knowing what the phenomena is.
I can't even fathom how you can think this with all that has happened. The world is spinning. I am sad for you that somehow you are missing it.

Look at the information they have given to you.

It doesn't even mention anything about what the phenomena is.

It only accepts that there is one and that ALL the reports should be taken into consideration.

Not a word about the nature of the beast; or it's origin.

That is the point.

Sorry mate your a top bloke. One i am proud to call the my mate. But i feel sad for your your what seems to me ti be a stubborn clinging to medi evil analysis.

Can i ask...
Does ET somehow contradict your religious views. I cant think of any other reason for such an adament clinging to such old ideas.

Not a word about the nature of the beast; or it's origin.

Yes there is...By saying what it is not, only leaves what it might be.
And they are openly saying they are NOT ruling out ET

All of the below has been stated by the people that know the most.
  • They are saying it is real and not imagined.
  • They are saying that it is not from any US top secret program
  • They are saying it is as far as they know not from China or Russia
  • They are saying some display characteristics beyond anything we have,
    • 600 G turns
    • Trans medium travel
    • No visible propulsion
    • Apparent anti gravity
    • Do I really have to repeat it all?
  • It has been confirmed as not balloons or imagination.
  • I could go on for a half hour

They have concluded that the likely explanation is something extraordinary
On this they have quoted...

I am totally at a loss as to how you or anyone can come to that conclusion without completely ignoring all that has been revealed.
  • Interdimensional,
  • Something unknown from under the oceans,
  • Time Travel
  • ET
After a lifetime of swamp gas and denial,
How is this not earth shattering to you?
How does all of this and all Leta's posts equate to...

"Not a word about the nature of the beast; or it's origin."

Sorry mate your a top bloke. One i am proud to call the my mate. But i feel sad for your your what seems to me ti be a stubborn clinging to medi evil analysis.

Can i ask...
Does ET somehow contradict your religious views. I cant think of any other reason for such an adament clinging to such old ideas.
ET means, as you well know, Extra Terrestrial. which means not of Earthly origin.
It also generally means entities that appear to resemble us in form.
These entities, if they are indeed the ETs refered to in the popular press, must come from somewhere.
But we have no idea where from. Or how they make the trip let alone why they would want to.
Whatever they are they appear to defy our knowledge of physics. Always a bad sign.
It is quite possible they utilise some system we do not comprehend. And until we latch onto this system we will get nowhere,

We do not know if this applies to the phenomena we know. We can only say what it does not appear to be.

There is more evidence for the existence of ufo then there is for the existence of God. And look at the damage that particular belief in all it's forms has caused.

I'm an atheist, so religious beliefs do not concern me.

I want the facts, Ma'am, just the facts. (to paraphrase some detective or other).

I suppose I can't understand why you believe so fervently, based non such low level evidence, that these things are ET. But that's fine, doesn't bother me at all; you may even be right in the end.:smile:

P.S.

All the stuff in post 9 above we already knew about.

It's just a re-out off what we know and some speculation as to what it may be.

But NOTHING to say what it is.