Peter Khoury and a Succubus

T

The humanitarian

Remember the story of how Peter Khoury was involuntarily visited by a Nordic blonde alien of some Basque DNA. Well, if you read the story ( https://www.ufocasebook.com/khouryabduction.html ) you will find similarities between the Succubus and the alien that visited Peter. They both suddenly appear, usually doing something sexual in nature. It is said that the Succubus would steal semen from the male, then later turn into the male counterpart, namely the Incubus, then impregnate a human woman. Sounds a little familiar to how the 'changelings' (half human and half elf) from the faery folk were quite mutated. This sounds similar to how the Nephilim may have been mutated similar to what Goliath would have had. Watch this video:

Reactions: LETA
I don't believe in this Nordic aliens, they just looks like albino humans to me, nothing special.

Apparently they were the missing genome that explains the arrival of the blondes and blue eyes. They arrived here on earth and #^<%ed humans putting the gene into the human race. Apparently they are connected with the Tuatha De Dannna from around Ireland, where the red heads all are, and are said to have come from sky ships that crashed into the ground.

13715427.jpg

Nordic.

S-I20smaller_zpscynmwk3x1.png

Succubus.

Apparently they were the missing genome that explains the arrival of the blondes and blue eyes. They arrived here on earth and #^<%ed humans putting the gene into the human race. Apparently they are connected with the Tuatha De Dannna from around Ireland, where the red heads all are, and are said to have come from sky ships that crashed into the ground.
So before they #^<%ed humans they didn't look anything like humans?

Reactions: The humanitarian
That is a good question, I will think about it. There is some things that I am thinking of that I will later post.

Reactions: Fish
An interesting hypothesis. It could explain why so many women around the globe spend so much on blonde hair dye. An ancestral desire to be like the gods?

An interesting hypothesis. It could explain why so many women around the globe spend so much on blonde hair dye. An ancestral desire to be like the gods?
I have dyed a little of my hair blond before but never intended to look like those gods, just that blond colour looks more obvious with black.

I have dyed a little of my hair blond before but never intended to look like those gods, just that blond colour looks more obvious with black.
In ancient Rome, wealthy women coveted the blonde locks of their barbarian slaves and made wigs out of them. I think that is where the custom started. Of course, nowadays no one associates it with any such thing; it is merely a fashion, but its roots go way back to a time when sun-like hair colour maybe was equated to something divine :-0

In ancient Rome, wealthy women coveted the blonde locks of their barbarian slaves and made wigs out of them. I think that is where the custom started. Of course, nowadays no one associates it with any such thing; it is merely a fashion, but its roots go way back to a time when sun-like hair colour maybe was equated to something divine :-0
Oh i see, i didn't know that :-0
Thanks for the info

On the majority, I do not read peoples experiences of seeing the Succubus as a winged demonic creature, in fact usually they just appear as a person, person with a tail, or a ghost, or a dark figure. I think it was just fantasy art and literature that made them look the way they do in the pictures. Succubi and elves/faeries are the same kind, right. Many fae are likened to have blonde hair.

In fact the fae in Ireland were said to have fallen from the sky in a large ship in a smoke cloud, this gave rise to the Tuatha De Dannan. The Tuatha then taught the people how to sow, build weapons, herbs etc. Makes me think of the red haired people originating from there, then where is the red haired gene in the Mediterranean area, from Cain and Esau and all? I have found allot of stories in my book called 'Hair of the Alien' (mainly about Peter Khoury's experience) about how these Nordic women often have blonde hair and red Pubic hair, so they contain both genes. I see connections here.