Pop stars and UFOS

P

Purplepilled83

What is everyone’s thoughts on Demi Lovato coming out about her ufo and alien experiences recently. I think this may be part of disclosure as people tend to listen to celebrities. Also she did the contact with Steven Greer and her ufo video is pretty miraculous. First the 60 min then Obama now a major celebrity, things are ramping up.

I
What is everyone’s thoughts on Demi Lovato coming out about her ufo and alien experiences recently. I think this may be part of disclosure as people tend to listen to celebrities. Also she did the contact with Steven Greer and her ufo video is pretty miraculous. First the 60 min then Obama now a major celebrity, things are ramping up.
If thats the chick with the big boobs they might have picked a better celebrity. My first impression was not good. But yes things are hotting up.

I think more celebrities will come forward as people won’t listen to the news but they will eat up what their favorite celebs say.

I think more celebrities will come forward as people won’t listen to the news but they will eat up what their favorite celebs say.
Its a matter of credibility really with celebrities. If the celebrity is someone powerful with many connections i think people may listen to what they have to say more than say a soap opera star. There are scientists and authors who are celebrities. They can be very credible. But it also comes down to peoples bias. A skeptic will refer to his favorite scientist or author that agrees with their views like they are god, but will rubbish the scientist or author that disagrees with them as a crackpot. We are all influenced by confirmation bias. No matter if its Celebrity or general talking.