Quintilius Varus, give me back my legions!

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Hehe. Not that I had any, but I've been told I have a flair for the dramatic. If any of my members are reading this, I hope you guys decide to rejoin AB. We are on the latest beta version of xenforo - and so far - I've experienced a few bugs but nothing crippling. I think the confirmation email works sometimes ? So, come join me in this wild ride and let's keep exploring the enigma... or don't. The choice is YOURS!

Reactions: emel pouls
Is there any reason why the site went down again?
Yes. Back in September of last year, I upgraded my hosting plan and cancelled the existing one, but the site remained on the old package that was scheduled for deletion on Dec 12. When the 12th arrived, they deleted the whole database which contained AB along with all the backups. I should have made my own backups, but then, wut am I paying them for? I did take notice that the database was still on the old package, but I figured they were going to migrate it to the new one once the old one expired. Big mistake :oops:.

Yes. Back in September of last year, I upgraded my hosting plan and cancelled the existing one, but the site remained on the old package that was scheduled for deletion on Dec 12. When the 12th arrived, they deleted the whole database which contained AB along with all the backups. I should have made my own backups, but then, wut am I paying them for? I did take notice that the database was still on the old package, but I figured they were going to migrate it to the new one once the old one expired. Big mistake :oops:.

You've had some weird fucks in the past, I see that still exists today lol. I hope the best for you buddy. I need to go to sleep.

Reactions: LETA
You've had some weird fucks in the past, I see that still exists today lol. I hope the best for you buddy. I need to go to sleep.
Indeed. Some are my own doing and some are not. In here, tomorrow is not guaranteed, so post at your own risk ;)

That's me, you got me, a weirdo :)
Ah, Dundee, but we go way back. It is my good fortune that you'd select to highlight my positive attributes rather than my shortcomings. I hope in time every member catches that virus :31:

Ah, Dundee, but we go way back. It is my good fortune that you'd select to highlight my positive attributes rather than my shortcomings. I hope in time every member catches that virus :31:
Leta....A gentleman never tells ;) but my sweet thing, in my eyes you have no shortcomings that I am ever aware of. ;)
So all my memories of past conversations are through Rose Colored Glasses...

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator's note: several posts have been moved to the cesspool. Members are encouraged to resolve their personal differences outside of threads.