Railroad engineer attacks Navy hospital ship

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
800px-USNS_Mercy_hospital_ship_at_the_Port_of_LA.jpg

Image: Creative Commons
A SoCal man tried to ram a locomotive against the hospital ship USNS Mercy docked in the Port of Los Angeles over alleged claims that the ship's mission is not to provide medical care, but is instead under orders to carry out a nefarious plan yet to be revealed.

The railroad engineer told the FBI that he hopes his action will wake people up to an alleged goverment conspiracy. In light of this incident, it is worth mentioning that in QAnon conspiracy circles, there is a rumour going around that the docking of the Navy hospital ship in LA coincides with plans to conduct mass arrests of the elite cabal and impose Martial Law on the population. Wut do you guys think?

I think the US government would need a bigger crisis than this to declare martial Law on its citizens.
Like Donald Trump.

This rail way guy is the reason for Martial law. Lockdown is similar to martial law, even getting shot, not.

This is the stage when the worlds loonies come out of the closet.

Reactions: LETA
@The humanitarian assessment of the situation is on-point. We are already under a sort of medical martial law. If it gets any worse, how long before the unstable elements of society take to the streets and start the mayhem?

@The humanitarian assessment of the situation is on-point. We are already under a sort of medical martial law. If it gets any worse, how long before the unstable elements of society take to the streets and start the mayhem?
Ooh, let me guess (pick me pick me pick me), the day after tomorrow!

I bet you didn't know that Whitley Striever of Communion fame wrote that fine piece of literature that was eventually turned into the movie :-0
True, and I bet that you didn't know that I did not know that I left my beer in the freezer that I just poured in my glass just then, frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
How does one pour frozen liquid?
Hard to do. But mushy, I have to squeeze it out and wait for it to melt. But, worth the effort for an extra cold beer.

But, to do with this thread is that maybe the engineer was drunk?

I have never seen a street vendor sell beer in a cup, unless it is part of a pub that has a street facing presence.
Most takeaways are in bottles or cans here.
Doesn't matter anyway, pubs are closed. I went back for the first time in about 5 months and then 3 days later they had to close! Annoying!

This Virus has its benefits and its pitfalls. No more relaxing at the pub after some work or work around the yard.

What about you, how has it affected you?

Doesn't matter anyway, pubs are closed. I went back for the first time in about 5 months and then 3 days later they had to close! Annoying!

This Virus has its benefits and its pitfalls. No more relaxing at the pub after some work or work around the yard.

What about you, how has it affected you?
I'm a computer tech for the emergency services. We have manages to get 90% of our business center folks working from home. And a fair % of our operational people home too. I live in rural Victoria so we are in lockdown. Work. Doctor supermarket and care of a relative. Is all you can leave the house for. I bloke got a $1000 fine for eating lunch in a park. Cops are hot on it.

I'm a computer tech for the emergency services. We have manages to get 90% of our business center folks working from home. And a fair % of our operational people home too. I live in rural Victoria so we are in lockdown. Work. Doctor supermarket and care of a relative. Is all you can leave the house for. I bloke got a $1000 fine for eating lunch in a park. Cops are hot on it.
Holy shit man, that is nasty. $1,000! I usually only travel for work, groceries, or training anyway. Me and my friends hardly hang out anymore anyway. Just play zillions of games or build something in the shed. I am finally finishing he stuff I was going to do in the shed. I am still waiting for some parts though.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Holy shit man, that is nasty. $1,000! I usually only travel for work, groceries, or training anyway. Me and my friends hardly hang out anymore anyway. Just play zillions of games or build something in the shed. I am finally finishing he stuff I was going to do in the shed. I am still waiting for some parts though.

Sorry to hear that buddy.
Ahh its no big deal for me. I am a computer nerd that lives with 2 of my 4 sons, eldest 30 and youngest 22 who are also computer nerds.
I too have a shed full of unfinished projects so alwasy something to do.
I miss my grand kids though

Reactions: The humanitarian