Religion

Is it because of the caste thing? caste and religion is not really related. The Chinese, Japanese and etc practise it also. If u go to china, many are atheist but they have caste.

Is it because of the caste thing? caste and religion is not really related. The Chinese, Japanese and etc practise it also. If u go to china, many are atheist but they have caste.
Caste and religion is the same bigotry, just a different covering.
We are all born equal, we die equal, what happens in between, well a lot is beyond our control. Organized religion is corrupt and biased to the myth that their path is the enlightened one. Caste and class is no different, one group of people look down on another from a perceived position of superiority. If you niin your high class, find yourself next to me in my low class, and we are both starving for food ro survival, sooner or later you will behave no different to me. Or, you will die of starvation.
You talked about loose morals and promiscuity.

Who are you to judge?

In the 60s free love was considered normal.
Why do you feel the need to judge others by your bias?

Reactions: LeeLoo
Yes we both want food to survive but the other guy is acting strange and hurting the guys who are just minding their own business.

Yes we both want food to survive but the other guy is acting strange and hurting the guys who are just minding their own business.
I am sorry fish, you live in a bubble created by your bias. There is little bearing on reality.

See it with your own eyes, come and live with them, report to us back what has happened. I may be wrong, maybe the hell i was in was a fantasy i've created. Until then your saying is just a theory.

Anyway take care, I'm going offline.

I was going to post a picture of what Jesus looks like now but the system wont let me. ;)

I was going to post a picture of what Jesus looks like now but the system wont let me. ;)
Lol, this reminds me of the classic western image of Jesus,
He is so often portrayed as a tall fair skinned white bloke. lol

Behold-the-Lord-Jesus-Has-Returned-Upon-a-Cloud3.jpg

Pretty sure folks in that part of the world look a little different.
If Jesus was a real historical figure he was far more likely to have been a little shorter, with darker complexion and dark curly hair.

defense-large.jpg

Our western arrogance makes me laugh.

How can anyone believe anything that comes from the western interpretation of the bible,
and I guess human nature being what it is, the same bias exists in the middle east.
Utter madness, yet we fight wars in this shit.

Reactions: LeeLoo and Aurora