Rendlesham Forest UFO case

A

Alien Origins

THE ARTICLE THAT FIRST EXPLAINED THE SIGHTINGS

IN December 1980, something remarkable was said to have occurred outside the US Air Force base at Woodbridge, near Ipswich in eastern England. News of the event leaked out slowly, finally hitting the headlines in October 1983: “UFO lands in Suffolk – and that’s official”, screamed the front page of the News of the World, a popular UK tabloid.

Reactions: LETA
A solid case imo. We are still hearing of it 'till this day. It is recommended to stay a safe distance from these craft due to their radiation emission that could damage internal organs over time. Just look at wut happened to John Burroughs' heart :-0

A solid case imo. We are still hearing of it 'till this day. It is recommended to stay a safe distance from these crafts due to their radiation emission that could damage internal organs over time. Just look at wut happened to John Burroughs' heart :-0

True...We are still hearing of Roswell to this day to and no one can come to a definite conclusion on that either....

Burroughs went through quite an ordeal to get his military records released to the VA so he could have a life-saving heart surgery and get his benefits. It's possible that he was the test subject of a classified experiment that was later explained as an alien encounter.

I was going to suggest that classified experiment as an option, but I still would not put that as a hoax.
To me a hoax is a couple of kids with a drone, or something intentionally concocted.

A couple of the witnesses got up real close I remember, I think one touched it??
Their description was way beyond hoax.
But for me the classified alternative...is drawing a long bow.
Unless we have anti gravity or silent hovering propulsion squirreled away that is.

Jim Penniston, who touched the symbols and received a binary download from the craft, is a big proponent that it was some sort of ship from the future sent back to warn humanity.

Jim Penniston, who touched the symbols and received a binary download from the craft, is a big proponent that it was some sort of ship from the future sent back to warn humanity.
I knew he did the binary thing in the notebook. Which by the way he offered up for examination because he pulled it out of a drawer in later years. He said he just forgot about it. But offered it for forensic tests. I remember reading the analysis but don't remember the warning about the future thiugh

I knew he did the binary thing in the notebook. Which by the way he offered up for examination because he pulled it out of a drawer in later years. He said he just forgot about it. But offered it for forensic tests. I remember reading the analysis but don't remember the warning about the future thiugh
It was a series of earth coordinates, if I recall correctly. He speculated that maybe they were landing spots for future contact.

It was a series of earth coordinates, if I recall correctly. He speculated that maybe they were landing spots for future contact.
Yep that is it. I remember now. I'll have to look them up to see where they were.
I might read up on it tommor. I don't remember if he decoded it or if someone else did

Burroughs went through quite an ordeal to get his military records released to the VA so he could have a life-saving heart surgery and get his benefits. It's possible that he was the test subject of a classified experiment that was later explained as an alien encounter.

Being former military and being in the VA system I can tell you that there is no ordeal to get military records released the VA thats hog wash..In other words the VA has automatic access to your military (health) records...So I don't know what VA he was going to....Sounds to me he's making up shit to pull the wool over the sheep's eye's that do not know any better.

Being former military and being in the VA system I can tell you that there is no ordeal to get military records released the VA thats hog wash..In other words the VA has automatic access to your records...So I don't know what VA he was going to....
But would it be that easy if you were part of one of the biggest UFO cases of all time and potentially not on the welcome list.

Yes the idea that a person of that training could mistake a lighthouse for a craft is idiotic in my opinion

No it's not really..Contrary to what's believed even military, police etc make misidentifications.

But would it be that easy if you were part of one of the biggest UFO cases of all time and potentially not on the welcome list.

The first part is understanding how the military and VA system work in the US...Since you're not in the US I cannot fault you for not understanding it.

You don't mistake a lighthouse miles away for a craft that is 3 feet in front of you. No one is that stupid

You don't mistake a lighthouse miles away for a craft that is 3 feet in front of you. No one is that stupid

If people can mistake Venus for a UFO they can certainly mistake a lighthouse for a craft.

If people can mistake Venus for a UFO they can certainly mistake a lighthouse for a craft.
So to make a very similar analogy, you as an ex serviceman.
Are you telling me that you can think of peacetime not under duress circumstances where you and a couple of buddies could do the following?

Your on duty, your boss says, mate we got a report of some lights out in the bush, go check it out.
So you and your mates wander out and see some lights through the trees ahead, you walk towards them.
When you get there you see a small sedan in the forest, it looks odd in that you can see it is a car of some sort, but you don;t recognise the model, it has some wriiting on the door, but you don't know the language.
You walk up to it within a few feet, feel the warmth from the running engine, note its headlights are on.
You reach over and touch it.
You grab your note book and copy the writing as best you can in case it says "Bobs Spy on the enemy base Rentals"
After a few mins it lifts off the ground and flies away, shit that is weird you think.

You go back to base, to write your report.
Then some nuffy accuses you of seeing not a small vehicle, but the lights from the lighthouse near bye
Ignoring the fact you would have seen the lighthouse many times, this is your home turf, your base you are responsible for protecting and working at. You have probably sat under the lighthouse with your girl drinking beer when on days off.
You know the light house well.

So your response is... yeah, your probly right, I guess it was the lights of the lighthouse.

Are you telling me you as a returned service man could think of a circumstance you and your buddies could all make this mistake?

Because that is a reasonable analogy to Rendlesham, if you take out the emotion and opinions re ET, and treat it as just an unknown incident.

I am sorry, we all make mistakes, but I cant see any soldier making one that big, let alone a few together.