Revenge of the 'Nothingburger'

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
hC6G0Gf.png

Image: John Greenewald

After the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released the unclassified version of the UAP Task Force report addressing unidentified aerial phenomena on June 25, people were left feeling disappointed and wondering if there was more to it in the classified version provided to members of Congress. It didn't take long for rumors to spread like a wildfire across socia media platforms that the top secret memorandum was longer and much more detailed than what was given to the public.

It all started when key figures in the push for disclosure - and various anonymous sources - made allegations that the classified version of the report had a higher number of pages that ranged from 88 to a whopping 400-page tome. While online denizens fought over the actual word count of the report and the hidden goodies it might contain, John Greenewald of The Black Vault was busy pounding the ODNI with a barrage of FOIA/MDRs requests trying to get the government to release the classified version and also settle the pagination mystery all in one fell swoop.

Earlier today, John released his findings after having received a response from the ODNI. According to a government spokesperson, the classified version of the report is only 17 pages in length. This is hardly the exhaustive volume bandied about on the grapevine, but we must bear in mind that this was only a preliminary report that was rushed in order to meet a deadline. Maybe next time they will add some cheese to it. :biggrin:

I am not sure where this guy stands. One min he is suggesting the report is full of nothing. The next min he seems to be ufo hinting.

The whole discussion at the moment is a big nothing burger. It's based on old stories and reports from an era when communication wasn't so good.

We need to draw a line under everything that has happened up to the present date then start again from scratch.

Thats not exactly true. Remember that the report had 144 current sightings only 1 identified. Elizondo and whats his face both talk about stunning 4k images close up that blow tick tack out if the water. Lots ti see here yet.

After all this dont tell me you still think elizonda is lying
I don't think I ever said he was lying.

I am very suspicious of his whole presence on the scene.

If you say something that is incorrect or false, but you actually believe it to be true, then you are simply misguided. It is then up to others to tell you why.

Ex presidents may have trouble with this concept.

Lets stick with elizonda. What has he said that 1. Has been incorrect? Not future predictions as tgey have yet to fail or pass

2. What is the basis of your suspicions since day dot he has passed every skeptics attack.

To me he has to tick all the boxes of credibility.

What has he produced ?
Have you even watched Letas posts? You cant be serious surely.
He has led this movement from day one. He has predicted with accuracy everything that has happened from fravour to the tick tac the verification and method of verification and named the ships involved. He has proven his connection with atip. He has proved his standing wilt the military and government. He has passed and shot down all the attacks and accusations of the skeptics.
What hss he produced. Credibility!

Your the doubting thomas here.
Show me anywhere his word has been proven wrong.

So if his word is considere credible. And his credentials veeified. And he says there is photos of uats that are way better than tick tack. Taken in hi res close up. You have to assume he is telling the truth.

As the skeptic you seem ti be you cant possibly have looked at many... Or any of his videos or interviews

Shiw me anywhere his credibikity gasfailedthe test

All any of these people produce is more talk.

A few days back there was a CNN interviewer at a poiltical meeting where most of the people were Republicans. He asked a few people about the election, and they all said it was stolen from them.

Until he came to this guy who was a poster boy for Hells Angels.

'Do you think the election was fair ?'

'Yes. To all the folk who say it was rigged, show me the proof. There are people out there who say there are kraken. They show pictures. I don't believe them, and I ask them to produce just one damn kraken.'

And the current ufo scene is very similar.

Lots of people talking, no kraken.

You see, I don't want videos or ex military people saying what they have seen. If it's there, get it out front and lets see it.

Many of the links by LETA are telling the same story. Just different sources.

So, bring on the kraken. And make it today's kraken, not a seven year old one.

Sorry mate. But i think your jaded view is making you miss the good stuff completely. The bottom line is Elizonda has proved himself credible. So if him and others like him say there is more to come. I believe that. I feel sad you are so tainted with cynicism that after all these years of hard research you are missing the best times in UFO history.