Roswell and the Glenn Davis Interview

D

Dundee

This in my opinion is one of the best interviews about the Roswell Aliens in existence.
I finally found it. Watched it years ago and could not for the life of me remember who it was till today.
Worth watching it all, but the good stuff starts at the 13 min mark.
Regarding one of the nurses you was present at the examination of the Roswell Alien bodies.
She was shipped of the base a few days later, then died in a plane crash (yeah right) a couple os weeks after that.
But what he says about what she saw is amazig.
She was very very shaken by it all.
Interestingly it has been on the net for 30 years and only 700+K hits.
Enjoy

Indeed. One of the best. It is odd that they didn't take him out, too. But she was a witness to the autopsy so she was more of a threat to the coverup. BTW, I think those two were banging :biggrin:

Indeed. One of the best. It is odd that they didn't take him out, too. But she was a witness to the autopsy so she was more of a threat to the coverup. BTW, I think those two were banging :biggrin:
Well he got threatened, the officer went to the sherrif wanting family details about him. Haha, yep I thought the same thing too, banging that is.

Well he got threatened, the officer went to the sherrif wanting family details about him. Haha, yep I thought the same thing too, banging that is.
Some ppl question his narrative cuz at the time, the army was not fully integrated in term of race. And he mentioned that the red-headed officer was accompanied by a black officer, which was unusual at the time.

Some ppl question his narrative cuz at the time, the army was not fully integrated in term of race. And he mentioned that the red-headed officer was accompanied by a black officer, which was unusual at the time.
OK didnt know that, i don't see that as a deal breaker though. 1947 is just post WW2, and there were certainly back soldiers in the war. Perhaps he was a career soldier that chose to stay on.

OK didnt know that, i don't see that as a deal breaker though. 1947 is just post WW2, and there were certainly back soldiers in the war. Perhaps he was a career soldier that chose to stay on.
I believe the issue is with the rank of the officer in question. I think the black officer outrank the ginger, which debunkers use as an excuse to say that the whole incident never occurred.

I believe the issue is with the rank of the officer in question. I think the black officer outrank the ginger, which debunkers use as an excuse to say that the whole incident never occurred.
OK, I have no issue with reasonable anomalys in any given story. If I were to give you an account of something I did 10 years ago I am bound to get minor details confused, sometimes dates, people. It does not mean the event did not happen, it does not mean I am lying. It just means I am human. No one has perfect recall. People who say a whole story is fake becasue of an error in details,...well I think is a copout.

OK, I have no issue with reasonable anomalys in any given story. If I were to give you an account of something I did 10 years ago I am bound to get minor details confused, sometimes dates, people. It does not mean the event did not happen, it does not mean I am lying. It just means I am human. No one has perfect recall. People who say a whole story is fake becasue of an error in details,...well I think is a copout.
Richard Dolan went over this in one of his podcasts. The story is legit.