Scientist Captures Dimensional Beings

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
nGssQip.jpg
4oFFdhR.jpg

Image: Daniel Nemes
Daniel Nemes, a scientist and inventor, discovered a method to image dimensional entities through ENERGYVISION. This invention utilizes sunlight and special lenses to look beyond the common spectrum and into other realities.

FjM7FN2.jpg
DxscLTJ.jpg

9SWD5lx.jpg
sm3oZP2.jpg

Reactions: Aurora
Well I tried to track down the source of his images and it seems he only posts them on Facebook. So to see them you need to friend him,
One of the basic principles of any Science that is to be taken seriously, is that it is reproducible.
So Mr Nemes needs to post somewhere how he does it so others can review and reproduce his results.
Without this his findings are piffle.
He also needs to explain why almost every image seems to be mirrored left to right.
If there is a technical reason for this fair enough, but I have worked as a photographer in two past jobs, one digital, the other dipping my hands in those toxic chemicals old school style (Yikes).
And I can think of no real reason a photo needs to mirror image itself if it is taking an image of something that exists.
The only reason I can think off off hand is some mathematical requirement that saves time or....something.
Or that it has been created or modified digitally.

And by what parameters does he come up with the colors?

Mr Nemes needs to have some disclosure.

Here are some examples of not common photographic techniques of the kind that is normally invisible to the naked eye.
Notice none are mirror imaged???

Kirlean Photography...

Infrared...

Ultraviolet...

Xray...

Next Step....
Is he making money off this?
If so this tells volumes?

Reactions: LETA
Yes, the symmetry kills it, I'm afraid . But it is still fun to babble :p
I am all for it, I wish he would post how he did it for peer review, not that I am a peer lol, dumbass old Aussie that I am :) but there are others about that could pick it apart. You for one.

They look like mirror images, one side reflecting itself in a mirror appears too symmetrical to me