Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch

A

Alien Origins

Did anyone here see the finale of The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch last night? Wasn't much too it to be honest...Just a rehash of the prior episodes and what they encountered...The episode before the finale was the one I found interesting....They bring in everyone here's favorite Ancient Alien Talking head Linda Moulton Howe about a dead cow that was found....She adds little to the discovery in my opinion...Cow dies from stress related pneumonia....Then they show an object in the sky above the cow....They show a lot of interest in this object but never show any zoom shots of it...

All in all it was a some what interesting documentary....There seems to be things going on at the ranch that are unexplained but they have a lot more research to do to prove it....We will see if a follow up documentary is aired.

The death of the cow and the attack on the Llama's was quite interesting.

About to watch it. Not many revelations, to be honest. Something is going on for sure. Maybe the aliens are more interested in Kandus lol

They even got the state's attorney involved :-0
Grant Cameron's opinion is that Skinwalker is a poltergeist.

They even got the state's attorney involved :-0

Could be but that don't explain Taylors radioactive exposure or the head injury to Winterton....It's more multi-faceted than what a poltergeist would be and it's not concentrated in just one area of the ranch. Not only that poltergeist tend to haunt a particular person instead of a specific location. No, Camerons assessment it's a poltergeist I don't buy it.

Could be but that don't explain Taylors radioactive exposure or the head injury to Winterton....It's more multi-faceted than what a poltergeist would be and it's not concentrated in just one area of the ranch. Not only that poltergeist tend to haunt a particular person instead of a specific location. No, Camerons assessment it's a poltergeist I don't buy it.
Wut if the poltergeist is haunting the whole region like the chief said?

I missed one episode of it that must have been the one I missed....I'll see if I can find it and watch it.