Sightings: The UFO Thread

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
This thread is for the purpose of posting visual media found online that claims to contain footage of unidentified flying objects. We inaugurate it by posting a recent video captured by a news crew out of Brazil purported to show an unidentified saucer-shaped object flying over Sao Pablo during a storm. Members are welcome to post any and all UFO-related videos/images they find interesting.

E7xG3V5UYAERv__
1966 Westall UFO.

This thread is for the purpose of posting visual media found online that claims to contain footage of unidentified flying objects. We inaugurate it by posting a recent video captured by a news crew out of Brazil purported to show an unidentified saucer-shaped object flying over Sao Pablo during a storm. Members are welcome to post any and all UFO-related videos/images they find interesting.

Once I would have called bullshit, but after tic tack?? Zooming in does not reveal the usual edge distortions, and the trajectory...awfully stable. If its a fake it is a bloody good one. Like I said, tic tack changed everything.
Short of a full analysis session. Looks good to me.

Once I would have called bullshit, but after tic tack?? Zooming in does not reveal the usual edge distortions, and the trajectory...awfully stable. If its a fake it is a bloody good one. Like I said, tic tack changed everything.
Short of a full analysis session. Looks good to me.
Yeah. Made headlines in Brazilian news.