Sing me a sad song.

H

HAL

What lines from a song effect you most.

I always find these from Scott Walker's 'No Regrets' always make me sad.

The hours that were yours echo like empty rooms
The thoughts we used to share I now keep alone
I woke last night and spoke to you not thinking you were gone
And it felt so strange to lie awake alone

There's no regrets, no tears, goodbye
I don't want you back, we'd only cry again
Say goodbye again

So, any psychologist out there, why do I still listen to it ?

HAL

Keep a fire burning in your eye Pay attention to the open sky You never know what will be coming down I don't remember losing track of you You were always dancing in and out of view I must have thought you'd always be around Always keeping things real by playing the clown Now you're nowhere to be found I don't know what happens when people die Can't seem to grasp it as hard as I try It's like a song I can hear playing right in my ear That I can't sing, I can't help listening And I can't help feeling stupid standing 'round Crying as they ease you down 'Cause I know that you'd rather we were dancing Dancing our sorrow away (Right on dancing) No matter what fate chooses to play (There's nothing you can do about it anyway) Just do the steps that you've been shown By everyone you've ever known Until the dance becomes your very own No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown In the end there is one dance you'll do alone Keep a fire for the human race Let your prayers go drifting into space You never know what will be coming down Perhaps a better world is drawing near And just as easily it could all disappear Along with whatever meaning you might have found Don't let the uncertainty turn you around (The world keeps turning around and around) Go on and make a joyful sound Into a dancer you have grown from a seed somebody else has thrown Go on ahead and throw some seeds of your own And somewhere between the time you arrive and the time you go May lie a reason you were alive but you'll never know

..And somewhere between the time you arrive and the time you go May lie a reason you were alive but you'll never know..

Nice line.

Reactions: Dr Wu
Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
And I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever

Me and my broken heart. I'm exhausted looking for another guy and i don't simply love anyone.. but also tired of being single. Since i just broke up with that Doctor guy i will give him some time, see if it's better to stay separated or if it's ok to get back together..

Me and my broken heart. I'm exhausted looking for another guy and i don't simply love anyone.. but also tired of being single. Since i just broke up with that Doctor guy i will give him some time, see if it's better to stay separated or if it's ok to get back together..

Actually i changed my mind. I think i want to be single.

Just want to discover & learn stuff and be with my Marine Engineer friend,. Just drink, talk and go places with him. He's a Chief Marine Engineer, my mother like him lol, but i take him as a friend, he's a really nice guy.

The Chief Marine Engineer guy is my first Date.

Actually i changed my mind. I think i want to be single.

Just want to discover & learn stuff and be with my Marine Engineer friend,. Just drink, talk and go places with him. He's a Chief Marine Engineer, my mother like him lol, but i take him as a friend, he's a really nice guy.

The Chief Marine Engineer guy is my first Date.
Incase if y'all r curious to know.. b4 i go..

Keeping both the Doctor and Chief Engineer in the same time was like having 2 sons. Every morning i message them and find out how they r doing and how is their life.

Actually i just want to keep one, it would be exhausting to have many. I want to be faithful to the Doctor only but he was a wrong guy to be faithful with. I told the Chief Engineer that i have this Doctor boyfriend but he still pursue me insisting that he won't steal me from him. Both guys want me to be their talking companion, so that's how it happened.