Skeptics Strike Back

Plutronus,

Sounds like you have plenty to keep you occupied .

What sort of reception did your work get ?
HAL,

Thanks for asking.

All exhibited interest, however, John Peterson of the Arlington Institute, (accompanying Bob Bigelow) a consultant to Pr Clinton's cabinent, showed his disdain for my disclosure, that luminous-orbs frequently appear around recently buried deceased orthodox Jewish. I follow the data, irregardless of where it may lead. Bob Bigelow is interested in that aspect of ET presence exhibition as well. He is a serious ET investigator, but Bob also exhibits a hot mean temperament, and can be a pedigree jerk, but I tip my hat to him.

Actually, it was very festive in my hotel room, as I recall there were 10 people in there. Everyone aside from a BBC news journalist and John Peterson, were either NASA scientists (several physicists, and psychologists) or were SETI Institute scientists. Surprisingly, almost everyone who were members of my secret ET studies community organization, were courted from the SETI Institute. But to basically to answer your astute question, I suspect that academic/SETI investigators, have long ago realized that radio can not resolve the great-distance-communication problem, and SETI is entirely based upon a radio signal search for signatures of technical exo-civilizations. They are hungry for other more practical search strategies. As Allen 'Alien' Tough once told me when I asked if he had experienced any form of ET contact, to which he said, "No". So why was he looking? Allen said, "I see lots of smoke, but I can't find the fire." Being an authentic scientist, he doesn't require the fire to know that there is fire somewhere and so he looks for it. Coupled with certain promisary quantum physics which opens a path that may validate Human organic telepathy as a technical application means of great-distance-communication. In virtually every CE-5 contact, subjects disclose their perception that EBEs employed something that Humans recognize as being 'telepathy'. The media may in fact not be telepathy, but which seems to exhibit characteristics consistant with Human perception of telepathic function. For one thing, authentic organic telepathy is not range-power-limited, while certain suspected ET telepathic exhibitions did exhibit range-power-limitation, in other words, the strength of the apparent telepathic 'signal' diminished with distance!!! Telepathic 'signals' do not transit anywhere so power is not a requirement unlike EMF fields.

There are many different aspects concerning ET presence, but essentially it all distills down to two basic categories,
1) the physics of the object behavior,
2) the behavior of the suspected ET intelligence.

All ET investigations involve the mechanics and the socialologists. Myself, I am mainly interested in ET social behavior, as well as their agenda. In a nutshell, why are they here?

However, unlike most ET investigators, I do not rely entirely on cameras. In fact I have been promoting autonomous data-logging instrumentation platforms since 1998, to anyone I could interest in the subject. Several scientific papers were written and published in peer reviewed journals by members of my secret group. Recently in the past few years, there has been some traction in that regard, as there are several instrumention groups (whose members to whom I have promoted my instrumention concepts) are developing various configurations of instrumentation. I just wish that I could convince those groups to not focus their instrumentation bandwidth on video, in lieu of distributed quality sensors. We need to know where and how these objects behave within the Human-globe-space.

Again, thanks for asking.

plutronus

Plutronus,

An off-topic.

As you use Linux, maybe yo can help.

I'm running OpenSuse Leap.14.2
A couple of days ago my browser (Firefox) was suddenly changed to Duckduckgo. I didn't do this, it just happened.
How do I get rid of DDG ?

HAL,

I have not had opportunity to use any flavor of Suse, however, it does pi.ss me off when a vendor changes any of my program settings without my explicit permission and the fact that FireFox can be remotely modified by vendors is just one of the problems that unethical, in my opinion, vendors are imposing on users these days. Who the he.ll do they think that they are?!!!

I researched the matter for you, and tested in my version of Ubuntu Linux. Here is a likely solution:

In FireFox versions 60 ~ 86:

'3 horizontal Bar Button' located in upper right area, on same 'line' as URL field, far right side:

Click 3Bar Button > click Help > click TroubleShooting Information
(opens about:support embedded webpage) in FireFox

scroll down to: 'Profile Directory',
click 'Open Directory' - located to right of the blue icon label (opens directory in a FileManager)
scroll down to 'Search.json.mozlz4'

Leave the file manager window open,
Alt-Tab (switch back) to FireFox
Exit FireFox

Wait until FireFox completes flushing buffers
switch back to open FileManager directory window
rename 'search.json.mozlz4' to (anything you like, but is suggested:) 'searchOLD.jason.mozlz4'

ReStart FireFox,
Check 'Search preferences'
Select Desired Default Search Engine

However, you might consider the fact that while DDG selected itself as your default InterNet index, Google spies on everyone, everywhere, and not just via their search-engine, but also via embedded google-analytics java-script which is virtually seemingly embedded everywhere in websites all over the 'Net. Those UnAmerican pricks, unConstitutionally sell your browsing behavior to the likes of the Intelligence agencies; the city, state and federal police agencies (bought using OUR tax Dollars) and to the KGB, the CCP Intelligence agencies; the dick stretchers; Niggerian scammers, and anybody else with the ca$h to buy it. DuckDuckGo does not participate in that stinky skunkRat practice. They don't track you. I have used DDG for over 10 years now. I also, have
NoScript installed, I suggest that everyone should do so as well, along with a VPN for significant InterNet privacy.

See: https://noscript.net/

Best Regards

plutronus

HAL,

I have not had opportunity to use any flavor of Suse, however, it does pi.ss me off when a vendor changes any of my program settings without my explicit permission and the fact that FireFox can be remotely modified by vendors is just one of the problems that unethical, in my opinion, vendors are imposing on users these days. Who the he.ll do they think that they are?!!!

I researched the matter for you, and tested in my version of Ubuntu Linux. Here is a likely solution:

In FireFox versions 60 ~ 86:

'3 horizontal Bar Button' located in upper right area, on same 'line' as URL field, far right side:

Click 3Bar Button > click Help > click TroubleShooting Information
(opens about:support embedded webpage) in FireFox

scroll down to: 'Profile Directory',
click 'Open Directory' - located to right of the blue icon label (opens directory in a FileManager)
scroll down to 'Search.json.mozlz4'

Leave the file manager window open,
Alt-Tab (switch back) to FireFox
Exit FireFox

Wait until FireFox completes flushing buffers
switch back to open FileManager directory window
rename 'search.json.mozlz4' to (anything you like, but is suggested:) 'searchOLD.jason.mozlz4'

ReStart FireFox,
Check 'Search preferences'
Select Desired Default Search Engine

However, you might consider the fact that while DDG selected itself as your default InterNet index, Google spies on everyone, everywhere, and not just via their search-engine, but also via embedded google-analytics java-script which is virtually seemingly embedded everywhere in websites all over the 'Net. Those UnAmerican pricks, unConstitutionally sell your browsing behavior to the likes of the Intelligence agencies; the city, state and federal police agencies (bought using OUR tax Dollars) and to the KGB, the CCP Intelligence agencies; the dick stretchers; Niggerian scammers, and anybody else with the ca$h to buy it. DuckDuckGo does not participate in that stinky skunkRat practice. They don't track you. I have used DDG for over 10 years now. I also, have
NoScript installed, I suggest that everyone should do so as well, along with a VPN for significant InterNet privacy.

See: https://noscript.net/

Best Regards

plutronus
I also use DDG, have done for a long time. It does not always get as many results as Google but it usually gets enough for me to answer my question. On the odd occasion it fails you can always manually go to google and search.

Thanks for the responses.

My gripe with Google is that unless you sign in to it you often can't get past the front page. This is a problem for me as I am having constant problems signing in, plus I don't want to give Google anymore than I have to.
I have a VPN, but am finding that more sites are locking you out if you use one. Not sure if this site isn't one of them.

Edi. I should add I wrote this resterday. For some reason it didn't post.

Thanks for the responses.

My gripe with Google is that unless you sign in to it you often can't get past the front page. This is a problem for me as I am having constant problems signing in, plus I don't want to give Google anymore than I have to.
I have a VPN, but am finding that more sites are locking you out if you use one. Not sure if this site isn't one of them.

Edit. I should add I wrote this yesterday. For some reason it didn't post.
Yes, I too experience that problem as well. However, when ever I login somewhere and the website either locks me out or will not serve the website I call their tech-support line (if available, eBay has no live contact) and chew their as.ses for violating my InterNet security and invasion of my privacy. Gotta SCREAM at them, to drive the point home. Talking civil with those corporate criminals does not seem to effect cause, just look at what the racist blacks have achieved by looting, trashing, burning and screaming. As much as I dislike the strategy, it works. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. Don't be shy, those greedy creeps are walking on you.

Stop using google anything, including Chrome. If using FireFox or Chrome install https://noscript.net/, trust me on this, it is good. Stop using gmail. I use ProtonMail, secure, encrypted, backed by Swiss VPN (Drakkonian InterNet privacy laws).

When one plays utoob, only enable utoob.js and nothing else. NoScript Control Panel icon (Capital S with a little circle having a red line through it) is located in upper right of brower menu-line, super easy to access.

NoScript enables user direct control of what website remote control java.script programs are loaded locally into one's computer, (without one's permission or knowledge). I master disable the following website embedded spy-programs: google.analytics, fonts.gstatic.com (both google spy programs), twitter, amazonaw, facebook, newrelic, etc. There is a huge number of spy.js programs that are embedded in virtually every website on the Western InterNet, that implements channel partner spying, censorshop, monitoring and control. Communist countries have their own problems, China for instance, monitors EVERYONE and arrest people who get out of line. Russia as the US both now have implemented national firewalls which essentially excludes our access to other countries market-places, eg., anti-competition. Gotta keep those juicy markups. So much for world freedom. The US InterNet has become the most highly censored and corporate controlled InterNets in the entire world, the public is generally clueless. Currently, it is believed by InterNet security developers, that Europe's InterNet is still free.

Hal, I use Proton VPN here on this website along with NoScript. AlienBabble implements embedded GoogleAnalytics and GoogleTagManager.com for monitoring our behaviors using java.scripts which I disable, but for the website to work properly, one must enable GoogleAPIs.com which does not seem to track one's behaviors, but I could be mistaken on this point. I have been using NoScript for roughly 9 years. It is very good.

plutronus
scientific military research engineer

The edit timeout period should not timeout while the text is being edited. It is offensive. As I was editing the text, adding clarity, and then it timed out, I can't edit it, I can't delete the prior post, so I am re-posting it. This needs fixing. Either increase timeout period or do not timeout while text is being edited.

Repost with clarifications:

Dr. Frank is offerring an uninformed opinion, as one is able to discern via the usage of the terms he uses. He is not looking. If he were, he would know that the Invisible College has acquired signficant technical science grade data that reveals unknown objects are plying our skies. While it is likely true, that we may not know where they are from, but regarding those authentic observations of NonTerrestrialObjects, we know that they are not from around here. The government always (as well as ET) promotes alternative excuses / explanations for these things being ET.

And it is ludicrous that Dr. Frank claims that the pilots in their jets, along with their RADARs, IRs, and the other (generally classified) active military sensors in their jets which were being used together are unable to determine object speed, accellerations, and range. How do weapon systems shoot down targets, without the automatic systems determination and display of target range and velocity? Where do these academic brainiacs come from? I engineered some of those systems. Hah hah hah. Dr. Frank must think we are all idiots!

Its just more government BS. In addition to Dr. Frank reiterating old skeptical comments that pilots are poor observers of objects, while he conveniently forgets to mention the pilot's aircraft's sensor system display data, and then alludes that the pilots who can see directly with their eyes, "It moved real fast" as being poor data, in his skeptical view is also ludicrous. We are supposed to rely on his expert opinions while ignoring expert pilot opinions about subjects for which pilots have much experience.

Just as Blue Book, they are gonna say that these objects are unknown, without admitting that they are from elsewhere in the cosmos. Unknowns. What they will not admit, is that while the objects are unknown, that they are not from around here, eg., Earth.

plutronus

What has the history of ufos and pointng out all old false beliefs from history got yo do with sightings from hi tech gear, government officials military and intelligence officials in the 21st century? That is like saying Science is a failure because ause Alchemists could not turn lead into gold. Debunk the current stuff. Roswell and ufo mania of the 50s are long dead.
Comment on current events.

Isnt this why Leta created this thread? To give you skeptics a voice and appropriate thread?

His testimony is Rubbish, he says the military have not looked into this, they have, He misquoted the priliminary report, He said the Government has no evidence that it is Alien tech, but conveniently ommotted to say they also said\, "But they are not ruling it out.
He said if you take each one of thes videos individually they can be explained...oh do tell. He must be clever becasue Americas finest seem to be unable to.
Just the usual nonsense from people like this,

Just becasue you can find a way to recreate something (eg the pryramid, camera appature) ufo. DOes not mean that is what it is.
More rubbish from an armchair expert.

1932.png

When the explanations run out...
Poke your tongue out.
But i understand.
All the old skeptics explanations are being shown to be rubbish. Not balloons, not seagulls, not equipment malfunction.. All thats left is.... Well this stuff.