Skeptics Strike Back

7 days to the 'big reveal.'.... :biggrin:
alien-head-humans-arent-real-600w-1279990138.jpg

If skeptics like West are correct, the government is guilty of an enormous failure of analysis. Indeed, mistaking mundane factors (such as balloons, drones, equipment malfunctions or optical illusions) for highly advanced craft would make for a shocking analytic misfire by the intelligence community.

Hilarious,
Is this him?

iu

"I don't believe in flying saucers... The energy requirements of interstellar travel are so great that it is inconceivable to me that any creatures piloting their ships across the vast depths of space would do so only in order to play games with us over a period of decades.
  • "On Flying Saucers" in Is Anyone There? (1967), pp. 215–216 "

Maybe Dundee can bash Isaac Asimov while he's at it... ;)

Interesting .

I get...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What did it say ?
No idea what it means, I just clicked on the link.

"I don't believe in flying saucers... The energy requirements of interstellar travel are so great that it is inconceivable to me that any creatures piloting their ships across the vast depths of space would do so only in order to play games with us over a period of decades.
  • "On Flying Saucers" in Is Anyone There? (1967), pp. 215–216 "

Maybe Dundee can bash Isaac Asimov while he's at it... ;)
1967 hey. Modern quote. 🤣 So you agree with Azimov fom 1967 over all you have read in the many testimonials. As for the other bloke. He was quoting balloons. 😁. So you agree do you if your rubbishing me.
That you countries finest cant tell a balloon from. An aircraft. Thats a bit of a worry.

And Azimov said that 50+ years ago. Who are you going to quote next. Noah?

I dont know why you quote such outdated quotes. Times have moved on from your 1950s heyday.

The easiest way to solve a problem is to deny it exists.
Isaac Asimov

Seems to work for skeptics :)

Interesting .

I get...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What did it say ?
No idea what it means, I just clicked on the link.
Not sure why you can't access that ....here are some main points....

"However, the simplest solution is often the right one.
Is it more likely that we are being visited by an extremely advanced alien race who flew vast interstellar distances to harass our top guns? Or is it more likely that the UFOs are ours?
First, the United States has been pouring tens of billions of dollars a year into the so-called black budget since at least 1947. That budget funds black projects that are classified top secret, not itemized, and are used for intelligence operations and super-secret advanced military technologies.

In fact, in March of 2019, President Trump announced a record-breaking $86 billion for the black budget for that fiscal year.

While I was in the U.S. Air Force in 2005, I had the opportunity to chat with a visiting employee from Skunk Works, Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs (ADP). When I jokingly asked him what he was working on, not expecting a true response, he became very serious and said, “All I can tell you, Wes, is that Star Wars isn’t just a movie.”

Remembering this conversation years later still makes me giddy with excitement about our troops wielding lightsabers in combat. However, it is much more likely that he was referring to advances in aerospace engineering.

In an interview with Popular Mechanics, the late Skunk Works chief Ben Rich said, “There are some new programs, and there are certain things, some of them 20 or 30 years old, that are still breakthroughs and appropriate to keep quiet about [because] other people don’t have them yet.”
Next, the U.S. Air Force and the Pentagon have a long and storied history of performing disinformation campaigns, often using the deep pop culture roots of UFOs to hide advances in aerospace technology. When national security is on the line, it’s better to have the public believe they saw a UFO than disclose the newest breakthrough.
Finally, it is crucial to note the parameters of the sightings by the Nimitz crew off Baja and more recently off the U.S. East Coast.

Both crews were operating in a sanitized training environment. The aircraft were not armed because no aircrews were expecting a fight, and civilian traffic is largely diverted from active military ranges.

In addition, the Nimitz was fielding a massive new upgrade to an advanced radar system for the F/A-18 Super Hornet and also a new Cooperative Engagement Capability technology. That capability implemented datalink and sensor fusion technologies for the entire carrier group, which provided advanced fidelity in the radar picture.

Imagine taking radar and sensor data from all the ships and aircraft in a carrier group and combining it into a commanding real-time view of the battlefield. Such a massive upgraded system was being tested for the first time when the Nimitz had its first encounters with the now-famous tic tac UFO.

It occurs to me that a sanitized training environment and an incredible new sensor upgrade create an ideal testing condition to see if our own team can spot top secret, undisclosed aircraft.
No matter who is operating the craft, we are confronting an astonishing truth: Someone or something is operating aircraft that seems far more advanced than any known aerospace technology currently in existence; that they can penetrate U.S.-controlled airspace at will; and that there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop them.

by....
Wes O’Donnell is an Army and Air Force veteran and writer covering military and tech topics. As a sought-after professional speaker, Wes has presented at U.S. Air Force Academy, Fortune 500 companies, and TEDx, covering trending topics from data visualization to leadership and veterans’ advocacy. As a filmmaker, he directed the award-winning short film, “Memorial Day.”

There ya go Hal....he keeps an open mind but seems he thinks it could be covert human tech...time will tell.

Here it is.... hahaha

So what does all of this add up to?

"Nothing. Pilots see strange things in the sky all the time but the vast majority of those sightings are just poorly understood natural phenomena (the rest are man made objects, like weather balloons, other aircraft or satellites). People have reported seeing strange things since the dawn of time, but whereas people once thought they saw ghosts or monsters or had religious visions, today they see UFOs."

Sorry Cmdr F, all your top gun training was a waste of tax payer $$. You were chasing a balloon, nothing more...

And here is Mr Azimov's and Docs favourite...

"The New Cokafication of UFOs notwithstanding, no species that conquers interstellar transport would cross the cosmos to take a closer look at our trailer parks or military installations. When was the last time you crossed the street to look at an ant? More accurately, when was the last time you flew halfway around the world to look at a single-celled organism?"

Yep, that;s clear thinking, I can't think of a reason therefore there is none. lol.

Finally....
"Before I go much further debunking what is so far the stupidest story of 2021..........."

All good Taylor C Noaks, you have given a fine example of the stupidest story of 2021 :)

Is the National post one of those papers that have the lady with the bare boobs on Page 3 and Man claims to be Hitlers son as a headline?

Elizondo has said he has held in his hands material that was at the time of him seeing it, unknown and beyond our ability to make.
He did not commit to say it was ET, but simply said it was not able to be made here on earth at the time he looked at it.

Dundee,

I worked for eight years at a metallurgy laboratory. We could tell you the atomic consistency of any material you wanted examining. There are only 92 stable elements.

Dundee,

I worked for eight years at a metallurgy laboratory. We could tell you the atomic consistency of any material you wanted examining. There are only 92 stable elements.
That you can produce as a citizen of earth. It was constructed using nanotechnology techniques that were beyond the capability at the time. It was in the Elizondo collection but yiu can go fiind it. Lol too many to re-watch. And as for 92 stable elements... Surely you are saying 92 that we know of at this time. Not there are definitely only 92 that make uo the universe. That would be the height of foolishness to assume thst is all there because we know if no other's. I