Skinwalker Ranch: A Nefarious Tale

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Disturbing reports are emerging from a former Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) employee regarding the secretive research conducted at Skinwalker Ranch. Christ Marx, a now-retired police officer and veteran of the Iraq war, appeared on The Black Vault earlier this month to recount his strange experience at one of the most paranormal hotspots in the U.S.

On the show, Chris exposed the internal workings of the bizarre programme and shared his suspicions about being the alleged, unwilling victim of a sinister human experiment.

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
I watched a doco or two on this, that is one seriously scary arse place if even half the doco was true.
I would not go there for all the tea in China

Ikr? There are some evil entities:a222: roaming around in that place with serious territorial issues. I still would like to go visit and spend a night there haha.

Ikr? There are some evil entities:a222: roaming around in that place with serious territorial issues. I still would like to go visit and spend a night there haha.
Not this little black duck, I have a yes list and a no list. Skinwalker is on the no.

Not this little black duck, I have a yes list and a no list. Skinwalker is on the no.
You've got nothing to be afraid of if you come with...:s55:

2zMqbob.gif

Are you CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! She is most definitely on my yes list. Ill be her 6th element anyday!!!!!

Ah mila Jovovich. Gorgeous Ukrainian/Russian. She owned that shit in the fourth kind. She should have got an Oscar. I actually went to a UFO conference when the skinwalkers first made prime time news. All forgotten now