Slavic Culture

I had to try the dislike button when I saw it. I think it's the first time I've seen it 😆👍

200.gif
How dare you? That series is awesome. Full of hot chicks. Hey, A201, are you writing a victory article for Biden if he wins? ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Area201
Was that pert of his campaign strategy when he ran for California governer ?
I didn't follow him then in campaign. I think he put on a suit. He did impregnate the house keeping lady though.

Almost 3 days in and we still don't know who is el president. There's got to be a better way. I propose a voting app for your phone with a personal, quantum-entangled encryption key so no one can hack it. I hope Elon starts working on it.

• Love
Almost 3 days in and we still don't know who is el president. There's got to be a better way. I propose a voting app for your phone with a personal, quantum-entangled encryption key so no one can hack it. I hope Elon starts working on it.
Guess we will just have to Biden our time .

:)

They'll have to drag Drumpf out of the office..even his son is lying for him now claiming there is voter fraud in several states even though there isn't an effing bit of evidence. And he's filing law suits....what he does in his business life whenever his creditors ask for the money he owes them. :LOL:

"Vladimir Putin is planning to step down next year as speculation swirls in Russia that the longtime president may have Parkinson’s disease, a report said Thursday."

They'll have to drag Drumpf out of the office..even his son is lying for him now claiming there is voter fraud in several states even though there isn't an effing bit of evidence. And he's filing law suits....what he does in his business life whenever his creditors ask for the money he owes them. :LOL:
Yeah and that voter fraud I'm sure is bigger than that 4M+ vote difference. :rolleyes: Grasping straws. This isn't Belarus.

I propose we stop migrants from trying to enter both US and EU by not blowing up their countries and turning them into sh*tholes. Also the voting app.

"Vladimir Putin is planning to step down next year as speculation swirls in Russia that the longtime president may have Parkinson’s disease, a report said Thursday."

Medvedev should comeback and take over. He is kewl and gave me a like on twitta :)

"Speculation of Putin’s possible departure comes as Russian lawmakers are considering legislation proposed by the president that would grant ex-presidents lifetime immunity from criminal prosecution."

Wow covering all the bases I see. Trump will try to copy him to get pardoned for any criminal charges, but probably not as successfully as Putin.

The issue of whether presidents could self-pardon came up during the Nixon scandal but I'm not aware of the outcome. Knowing the Washington establishment, it is likely that Biden will give Trump one just so he doesn't have to deal with him anymore. There are also rumors that Trump could make a comeback on 2024!

The issue of whether presidents could self-pardon came up during the Nixon scandal but I'm not aware of the outcome. Knowing the Washington establishment, it is likely that Biden will give Trump one just so he doesn't have to deal with him anymore. There are also rumors that Trump could make a comeback on 2024!
Oh yeah, I'm hearing the rumors

Reactions: LETA
There was a cartoon showing two polar bears watching Santa's reindeers flying about above them.
One says 'Just wait till they run out of fuel, then we eat like kings'.

I suspect many lawyers are just waiting for Trump to run out of fuel.

He's already running on fumes.

Again,,I hope that cooler heads prevail and his associates tell him to walk away when the time comes and not cause trouble.

Again,,I hope that cooler heads prevail and his associates tell him to walk away when the time comes and not cause trouble.
I know I'm leaving, it's too long overdue.
For far too long now, I've had nothing new to show to you.

Apologies to The Walker Brothers. ;)