Some of my encounters as a security guard.

il_570xN.1242408012_d3c5_800x.jpg

I had to google Linda Blair :ROFLMAO:

In the town that I live there is a very old cemetery, goes back to the gold rush.
However on the opposite side of the grounds there is a crematorium. Way down along the fence line near a gate there was a very small but very old brick building. It was used for storage. We had trained German Shepard guard dogs that were fearless. They were frightened of nothing I ever saw. Except this little shed. They would turn into frightened puppies and not get out of the car. You could try to drag them but they would pull as hard as they could in the opposite direction. They would not go near it.
The only building in the entire town they did this with. And from a human perspective this building was the most scary arse building I have ever entered. A single room with a few garden tools in it but it would make my skin crawl just being near it.

This one was not seen by myself, but was told to me by someone who I used to know quite well. He is a tad crazy to be honest, but over the years his account of what happened has not wavered by a single detail.
It happened in a town called Ballarat in the State of Victoria in Australia,

My friend came home from the pub in the early morning, yes he had had a few beers :) This happenend in the late 1970s
It was about 2:00 am. He got out of the taxi and walked round to the back door to his house and thought he would have a cigarette before going to bed. He stopped at his back door and lit a dart. After a bit he noticed that there was 3 roof shaped (I asked him, he said triangular shaped) dark patches against the stars at a distance over the pine forest behind his house.

He said there was no moon but a clear summer night, so he could easily see the shapes against the starry sky as they block out the sky and stars. He said he went inside and called his dad out to look. The objects just sat there for ages and did not move.

After a long while on a whim he noticed his car was parked in the driveway and facing roughly in the direction of the three triangles. He went to his car and out of curiosity flashed his headlights a few times. He said the object closest immediately sped closer to his house. It sat very close, enough to take up a lot of the sky above. Then slowly it retreated back to where it started. He said he flashed again and each time the object came closer as before. He repeated this a few times with the same response.
He said he stood and watched in total a couple of hours. He said he went to bed eventually at about 4 am.

According to him it made the newspapers in the next couple of days although I have not tried to chase it up.
It is interesting as I have often been in that area.