SpaceX Dodges Two UFOs

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
xkOmrJF.gif

Image: NASA

This past Friday, Elon's SpaceX launched a crew of four astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS). The mission, although successful, had some 'exciting' and possible out-of-this-world moments with two unknown objects.

The first encounter occurred during the separation phase between the Dragon capsule and the Falcon 9 rocket. Shortly after reaching orbit, the onboard cameras captured a mysterious, tumbling object dangerously crossing the path between the capsule and the last stage of the rocket. The unidentified body came so close to the craft, that spaceX officials are classifying the incident as a 'near miss.'

The second close encounter was the most dramatic and harrowing of the two, however. Seven hours into the flight, the crew received communication that the Dragon capsule was "on course for a possible conjunction" with another UFO in less than "twenty minutes." As the menacing object neared, the astronauts were instructed to don their spacesuits, visors, and helmets; and essentially brace for impact. It is at this time that the live feed went black - possibly to prevent the general public from watching yet another Challenger or Columbia type of disaster.

After an extensive investigation, federal authorities concluded that the second collision event was a false alarm due to a reporting error, said Space Command spokeswoman Lt Colonel Erin Dick: "After further analysis, the 18th Space Control Squadron quickly determined there was no conjunction threat, all aboard are safe and the spacecraft was not at risk.''

The plot thickens. As always the skeptics will cry space dust while the believers will cry ET.
If only we had access to the raw footage instead of black screens

I'm sick and tired of this Elon Musk, he will never go to mars, it's all fake to become famous, i bet one day a not so rich person will take humans to mars.

Maybe it is a sign to Elon to stop his public dissing of UFOs.
I find his opinion very inconvenient :) He is probably one of the worlds greatest space pioneers and if your interested in space he is the obviouse hero in that regard. But he doesn't beleive in UFO's visiting, to quote him..."I would KNow"

It is a bit like finding out Santa hates christmas and wants another job :(

UFOs are a threat to his rocket empire. I guess he doesn't like a new revolutionary form of propulsion that he didn't create himself competing with it. It is sort of justifiable but not really. If UFO propulsion is discovered or declassified, he will be in a position to mass produce all manner of vehicles and gadgets. He stands to gain a lot from government contracts that will come his way.

Arghhh, you would post the mad ufo cousin wouldnt you.
He is not exactly the poster boy we would like for the cause but...in some ways sadly he is exactly that.
Lets crowd fund him a comb or a haircut. :)

Analyst Sat?? I wonder what the real purpose for it is. Spying probably.
Makes me wonder what is up there by the USA and everyone else that is up to no good.