Sports

Haha seriously though there are subtle differences here between "boguns"
There are boguns that are cool and bogun that you wouldn't want to be like..

Whats thatvgit to do with acting like an ass to people making harmless and friendly comment. The rules here apply to thread starters as well

Whats thatvgit to do with acting like an ass to people making harmless and friendly comment. The rules here apply to thread starters as well
I could be awful and do that shall I call my thread "Trumps crazies do it again"

Ok Skarlett, im not being led down the rabbit hole you led fish down. Fish was out of line in most places but you crafted that situation with skill for no other reason than your own entertainment. I have shown you nothing but friend ship here. If thats not good enough... Meh there are some really nice folks here. Ill talk to them. You seem well equipped to burn your own bridge.

Ok Skarlett, im not being led down the rabbit hole you led fish down. Fish was out of line in most places but you crafted that situation with skill for no other reason than your own entertainment. I have shown you nothing but friend ship here. If thats not good enough... Meh there are some really nice folks here. Ill talk to them. You seem well equipped to burn your own bridge.
:ROFLMAO: