Styles Update

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
We are in the process of updating all of our styles to the new 2.2 version. Click on the style chooser below to see which ones have already been upgraded. We estimate the remaining themes will be ready sometime next week if not sooner.

Cheers :)

Hey if this is the AB government can I have a job... Say.... Minister for Crappy Jokes or Minister for never understanding. Haha

Reactions: LETA
Horsa! My one and only tweep from my twitta days that actually joined AB!
Hello Leta! I had some forum experience so decided to take up your invitation to join & I'm glad I did. I made some friends & had some fun.

I've been busy writing an equine history report for work, going into quilting & knitting workshop at work & art history classes & book club at work. :0)
Wow you're a busy girl. I'm getting tired just reading that. Miss motivated hey. 📖😊

Wow you're a busy girl. I'm getting tired just reading that. Miss motivated hey. 📖😊
I am. It has been exhausting at times though. It was particularly hard to keep going when I got onto parts about hippophagy, bull-fighting & war-horses but I've got past them now, thankfully. :0)

I'm loving the new autumnal style. It looks great. Are we getting a more Xmassy 1 next month?

Glad you like it, horsa. It is just a little decoration for the Thanksgiving holiday. Come Xmas, we're going to make it snow up in here ;-)

Reactions: Horsa
I like the Sleazy style. It puts me in a sleazy mode. Purity control is my second favorite one and I like the autumn feel that you added.

Glad you like it, horsa. It is just a little decoration for the Thanksgiving holiday. Come Xmas, we're going to make it snow up in here ;-)
That's great, Leta. "I'm dreaming of a white Xmas." "Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!" Can we have a Robin or donkey too or maybe mistletoe or holly, please?