Super soldiers

H

Hikari

Hi!
I recently discovered those 2 people:

They say very interesting things. Unfortunatly Max spiers died from a strange death in 2016.

Reactions: LETA
Hi!
I recently discovered those 2 people:

They say very interesting things. Unfortunatly Max spiers died from a strange death in 2016.

He was a drug addict that died of complications from a Drug overdose.
A sad way to go but nothing strange about it.

The PPO said the death “was caused by natural causes” and “excluded participation of further persons,” the inquest heard.
British toxicologist David Rose told the hearing Bates-Spiers had levels of Xanax in his system at twice the therapeutic dose. He also discovered levels of oxycodone that could be fatal in an inexperienced user, the inquest heard.
Bates-Spiers’s GP, Dr Cecily Fahey, told the hearing he had been addicted to a “variety of medications”.

He was a drug addict that died of complications from a Drug overdose.
A sad way to go but nothing strange about it.

The PPO said the death “was caused by natural causes” and “excluded participation of further persons,” the inquest heard.
British toxicologist David Rose told the hearing Bates-Spiers had levels of Xanax in his system at twice the therapeutic dose. He also discovered levels of oxycodone that could be fatal in an inexperienced user, the inquest heard.
Bates-Spiers’s GP, Dr Cecily Fahey, told the hearing he had been addicted to a “variety of medications”.

well did you know him personaly? how can you be certain he was a drug addict just by reading it on the internet? I personaly don't believe everything I read on the internet, I met many drugs addicts in my life, they were not able to speak with so much details and well manners and most of all : They did not looked healthy at all..!!! he looked like very healthy. he didnt looked like a drug addict at all and her girl friend claims he was very healthy and has been poisonned.
It can be a cover up to discredict him to accuse him to take drugs...

Something about this death doesn't jive. That part about him calling his mom warning her of his impeding doom is strange, drugs and whatever else notwithstanding.

• Wow
Reactions: The humanitarian
Something about this death doesn't jive. That part about him calling his mom warning her of his impeding doom is strange, drugs and whatever else notwithstanding.
Yes and when we listen to his interviews, he speaks with so much details and energy and all..someone on drugs would not be able to have such a fast mind...
Especially with what they said he was taking:
Heroine and xanax(it makes you asleep) ..maybe cocaine makes you speak a bit faster but I don't see him touching his nose lol
And as they say in the media he was taking massive amounts of those, he should have looked like a very skinny close to death person like what usually drugs addict people look like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The humanitarian

He had such an interesting point of view and a very good knowledge about many topics from history, religions... to my opinion

well did you know him personaly? how can you be certain he was a drug addict just by reading it on the internet? I personaly don't believe everything I read on the internet, I met many drugs addicts in my life, they were not able to speak with so much details and well manners and most of all : They did not looked healthy at all..!!! he looked like very healthy. he didnt looked like a drug addict at all and her girl friend claims he was very healthy and has been poisonned.
It can be a cover up to discredict him to accuse him to take drugs...
The Toxicology report was pretty clear in what was found in his system.
And when you say that you personally don;t believe anything you read on the internet?
Well isn't that where you get most of your information? You have posted lots of links to videoed and other?
Your being a little selective aren't you?, not believing the things you dislike, believing the things you do like :)

Your being a little selective aren't you?, not believing the things you dislike, believing the things you do like :)
you are always so disagreable.. trying to attack me on my beliefs is so extremely low... I will not read and reply anymore of your comments, I don't like negative people lacking respect for people that do not share their beliefs and always trying to drag them down.. .. you should know that I believe things I have the knowledge of because I am someone that build a strong mind, not a blind sheep that believe things without having the experience of them. end of the discussion, good buy dundee

Last edited by a moderator:
you are always so disagreable.. trying to attack me on my beliefs is so extremely low... I will not read and reply anymore of your comments, I don't like negative people lacking respect for people that do not share their beliefs and always trying to drag them down.. .. you should know that I believe things I have the knowledge of because I am someone that build a strong mind, not a blind sheep that believe things without having the experience of them. end of the discussion, good buy dundee
You need to talk to someone Hikari, there was nothing wrong with my response. You are just waiting for a fight.
And you post a lot of links to things on the internet for someone who says you shouldn't believe what you read on the internet.
I posted a link to what the doctors found in his system.
If you believe he was poisoned, post some evidence other than a comment from his girlfriend.
I am happy to be corrected.

And for the record because I am getting sick of your whining.
I looked at the video you posted, watched portions, skimmed others. It was an OK video, didn't really impress me that much, but it was OK.
I then read your comments about his death. I thought, "Oh sounds like foul play" I had a bit of a look around and the only real evidence of any substance either way was what I posted indicating drugs and no foul play. So I posted it.
It went no farther than that. You hinted at foul play, I looked for it.
I was not attacking your beliefs, I simply looked for evidence of foul play and found none. But if you have some I would love to read it.

I have been shut down, proven wrong, made to look like an idiot if I did not do my research, more times than I could count in the decades I have been doing this. Literally dozens of times on other forums with skeptics that make me look like the tooth fairy.
I have been on forums with, engineers, geologists, archeologists, physicists and all manner of clever folk.
Trust me, make an unverified statement and call it fact there and watch what happens.

I have been utterly crucified by some of the best and smartest people I have ever encountered.
On every occasion I got shut down learned something. It has taught me to question everything and do at least a little research before posting.

Now stop acting like a baby.

Max Spiers.
From his Mother...
She said her son, who had two children, was “very, very charming”, but that he had also suffered from depression as well as being a reformed heroin addict. “In the three years before he went to Poland he was just fine … he was completely clean. But again, I don’t know what happened in Poland.”

Vomited 2 liters of Black Liquid?
A world famous conspiracy theorist feared murdered by “enemies” vomited two litres of black fluid shortly before he died, an inquest has heard.

However...
The stomach is about 12 in. (30.5 cm) long and is 6 in. (15.2 cm) wide at its widest point. Its capacity is about 1 qt (0.94 liters) in the adult.
The average male stomach capacity is less than a liter, so this report is either inaccurate or exaggerated?

Support for him being on drugs...
Some years back, Spiers fractured his pelvis. He became addicted to opiate pain killers, and then to heroin. In an interview that he gave just before his death, he appears inexplicably high. Spiers was later found unconscious in his friend’s Warsaw apartment. He had reportedly vomited copious amounts black ooze. A British autopsy determined that he died of natural causes.

Every article says he died in unusual circumstances but do not say what the circumstances were?
His laptop was erased apparently, that's odd. But if he was in Poland, who knows what high level person(s) he had the dirt on. It would not be the first bit of evidence destroyed by Police to protect someone important.
Looking at the stuff he was saying he could easily have been discredited in the media as a lot of it was pretty out there.
It would not have been hard to make him look like a nutter.
But the Autopsy report in Poland, does not match the one the Brits did.
However unless one of us is a doctor, I am not sure what that means. How long chemicals stay visible in the system and so on.
But an undefined cause of death still does not say he was murdered.

Given his mothers own admission he had been addicted to 'H' and Opiate's it is not impossible that he was back on the gear in some way.

It looks like their is an inquest into the whole thing, perhaps that will get to the bottom of it all.
As for his Computer, why have we heard nothing more on that. The article was 2016, Three years ago.
It is not an impossible amount of money to have a hard drive examined. Why have we not heard more about this, was it done, what was able to be recovered, if anything?
His sim card. Com-on, phone records are easily obtained. Where is the follow up on that.
It all seems to have gone silent. Which seems to me to indicate that for all the wishful thinking to find a conspiracy behind his unfortunnate death.
There may just be nothing to find.
He may have just been a poor researcher with a habit that ODed.