Taking a break

You cannot possibly imagine how much my four sons would take the Piss out of me if I turned up in one of them.
There is no appropriate earthly measure that could accurately reflect the laughter they would have.

May the fleas from 1000 camels nest in your armpits for even suggesting such a thing. :)

:m15:

My boys and I have invented a sliding scale that reflects your "Blokyness" It is called your "Man Factor" :)
Anytime you do something "Bloky" your man factor goes up, and your voice gets deeper.
Anytime you do something "Not so Blokey" your man factor goes down, and you gets higher.

For example. If you buy a new drill or power tool, your voice gets deeper, your man factor gets higher.
If you have a power tool or other blokey thing break, your man factor goes down, your voice gets higher!

So you have to replace it quickly!!

However there are rules!, If you replace a good tradesman power tool with one of those cheap home handyman ones...
Bad, very bad!! man factor stays low, voice stays high. Has to be good trades quality.
You do a good wheelie on your dirt bike, man factor goes up,
You buy a tough looking 4 wheel drive, your man factor goes up.

You get the idea.

Here is an accurate example of what it would be like for me to be trying to explain to my sons why I bough that car you described.

Keep watching till the end, it gets funnier :)

You cannot possibly imagine how much my four sons would take the Piss out of me if I turned up in one of them.
There is no appropriate earthly measure that could accurately reflect the laughter they would have.

May the fleas from 1000 camels nest in your armpits for even suggesting such a thing.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bloke factor
yskp366ihgry80kwfpjj.jpg
yskp366ihgry80kwfpjj.jpg

Dundee wins! The Force is strong with this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of a crazy giant bus that I saw somewhere. It was this concept. The wheels were as close to the sidewalk as possible on each side of the road and it was above the entire traffic.

main-qimg-57a85ef2dd38eac5945faa95901c9fdc.webp

Reactions: Fish and Dundee
I found the house. The auction is going to be on the 29 August. I think i'm going to buy 2 apartments, it's a cheap one. It's near the hospital, a lot of medical students and doctors would like a place near the hospital.

Reactions: Aurora
Will you give us a tour of the inside before you sell it on? We may be able to inspire you in raising the value. :)

Reactions: Fish
Will you give us a tour of the inside before you sell it on? We may be able to inspire you in raising the value.
I haven't seen inside yet, the apartments are in taiping, perak. The value cannot go above a certain price, i've already asked the bank, i've calculated the profit, i could make around RM30k on one property. The thing i'm thinking now is to either get another property somewhere and only buy one in taiping or just buy 2 apartments in taiping.

The most important part imo is to get it sold fast. The faster u sell it the more profit u'll make and u can buy more properties.

I haven't seen inside yet, the apartments are in taiping, perak. The value cannot go above a certain price, i've already asked the bank, i've calculated the profit, i could make around RM30k on one property. The thing i'm thinking now is to either get another property somewhere and only buy one in taiping or just buy 2 apartments in taiping.

The most important part imo is to get it sold fast. The faster u sell it the more profit u'll make and u can buy more properties.
You must have a good job to afford that. :)

Reactions: Fish
Ok i lied, I'm not working for the Mafia.

I'm a property consultant. Nothing special just marketing and selling house but do make a lot of $. I got a jackpot in one of the projects, it's the cheapest condominium in that state, i had many buyers. I consider myself lucky to get that project.

U did nothing wrong, don't worry.

Ok i lied, I'm not working for the Mafia.

I'm a property consultant. Nothing special just marketing and selling house but do make a lot of $. I got a jackpot in one of the projects, it's the cheapest condominium in that state, i had many buyers. I consider myself lucky to get that project.
The reason i say that the project was a good one coz it was cheap and has the luxury in it. Many properties are expensive these days so it's hard for ppl to get loan.

Oh now i get the joke lol.
Sorry I'm in the hospital, I'm not very focused.
Seriously i work hard.