Taking a break

I'm going to buy a house, when i've bought it i'll come back. I'm buying it with my own $ so i'll be very choosy and it's going to take some time.

Reactions: Aurora
I'm going to buy a house, when i've bought it i'll come back. I'm buying it with my own $ so i'll be very choosy and it's going to take some time.
Good luck. bit scary spending large sums of money. I am buying a car today, not asa much money as your house but still enough :)

Reactions: Fish and Aurora
Good luck. bit scary spending large sums of money. I am buying a car today, not asa much money as your house but still enough

Thanks, it's not that scary coz buying a property is like buying gold, it has value and u can sell it. The only scary part is when i bought it and it turn out to be a not good property and no one wants to buy it, then i'll have to work hard again.

Reactions: Aurora
Yeah and how is the engine? Is it i6 or i4 with turbocharger.. or v6 or v4..? Or is it a electric car?

Ooh, car shopping is so exciting. Wut are you getting? Not a Holden, I hope
Lol. No Tesla. My budget was a tad to small for one of those. No I bought a hilux. I still need a 4x4, I have a dog, and a dirt bike, and still go bush sometimes. They are not as tough as a land Cruiser or Patrol but a lot more economical to drive. You have to remember everything is so far apart here in OZ so all the good placed take a while to get to. I bought a 3Litre Turbo. cage and canopy on the back, but a twin cab to carry round my Billy Lids :)

Reactions: Fish
Ooh, car shopping is so exciting. Wut are you getting? Not a Holden, I hope
Those of us in OZ that hate Holden's (like me) have a couple of Names for them. :)

Heaps
Of
Loud
Distorted
Engine
Noise

and just Holden together. Lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Those of us in OZ that hate Holden's (like me) have a couple of Names for them. :)

Heaps
Of
Loud
Distorted
Engine
Noise

and just Holden together. Lol
Haha. They did come with kewl Motoform Septa wheels, which cost me a lot to ship to the States from Ausland just because I wanted them so bad for my ride.