The Airplane of the (near) Future

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Airbus is giving us a preview of wut a typical cabin on a passenger plane will look like in 10 years! From the looks of it, it appears they want you to move in and live your life inside the jet. While the ride looks rather comfy and the amenities are too many to number, you would think their top priority would be to get you to your destination in as little time as possible so you wouldn't need all these creature comforts to begin with. Wut do you guys think? Should R&D be geared towards pampering customers, or better spent on developing faster and more enviro-friendly jets?

Reactions: Aurora and Dundee
You can afford? You must be loaded :LOL:
No not loaded :( You know the old saying, instead of getting married, find someone you hate and buy them a house. That's where my "fortune went" :)
Would trade all I have left for a friend though.
Tough week mate, on so many fronts :)

No not loaded :( You know the old saying, instead of getting married, find someone you hate and buy them a house. That's where my "fortune went" :)
Would trade all I have left for a friend though.
Tough week mate, on so many fronts :)
My DM is always at your disposal ; -)

Spare bed? Are you telling me you don't share a bed with your puppy?
No he visits. No one told him he is not human. He starts off half way down and I wake up with him sitting on the pillow. So No he justs visits.

Reactions: LETA