The Big Phone Home

Haha, yeah me neither. I usually....no almost always put my foot in my mouth and end up in trouble. lol. Been that way for decades.

No I think Fish is in the Philippines, I am in Australia.

Fish I can't speak for anyone by me. I am calling a truce. Lets just post our interests and have a bit of fun along the way.
So all this years you thought im a Philippines haha

The event was a total success. All government representatives were petitioned to speed up the release of UFO information and have responded in the affirmative to the constituents. By June 25th, the alien reality will no longer be denied in the halls of power or in mainstream media.

The event was a total success. All government representatives were petitioned to speed up the release of UFO information and have responded in the affirmative to the constituents. By June 25th, the alien reality will no longer be denied in the halls of power or in mainstream media.
Lol if only it were true.

Why with this people. What they gain from all this fake prediction?
A false flag makes it easier to spend lots of money on military build up and breaking the rules of peace time. There can also be political and financial gains too.

Reactions: Fish
We are not allowed to have weapons in space at the moment. But if you ate being attacked by Aliens well you can justify it. If there is no alien invasion and you want guns in space then the answer mihht be to create a false alien invasion.

Why with this people. What they gain from all this fake prediction?
Greer makes a lot of dough. Right now, he's celebrating the 20th anniversary of the disclosure project, and is charging $75 bucks to view the event online.

Reactions: Fish
Steven Greer is predicting a false flag UFO event soon. Probably between now and June.

Greer is another one of those "experts", who have been making such claims. I have difficulty believing anything he says in this regard.

Greer is another one of those "experts", who have been making such claims. I have difficulty believing anything he says in this regard.
It is a tough call isn't it. On the one hand anyone making a buck of this stuff we automatically get suspicious. I understand why. But on the other hand the man has to eat, and no one likes to be broke. So if he can make a buck who can blame him.

If I was good enough at something that people were interested enough in to pay money for. Would I be any different. Probably not. There are a lot of high salary scientists and military that draw a wage from working in this area. But then I guess we doubt them too.

I suppose we can only try to be as impartial as we can and judge everything on its merit.
But I agree it is not a good look is it.