The Big Phone Home

Greer makes a lot of dough. Right now, he's celebrating the 20th anniversary of the disclosure project, and is charging $75 bucks to view the event online.
I'm a real alien abductee but hardly made any dough from it, even if i try to tell people would call me crazy, i wonder how he did it.

I'm a real alien abductee but hardly made any dough from it, even if i try to tell people would call me crazy, i wonder how he did it.
Have you ever told your story of your abduction here Fish? I cant remember. If not we would like to hear it.

I'm not against the way he chooses to make money. However, if money meant so much to him, he should have remained as a doctor. Just my opinion. Hehe.

I'm not against the way he chooses to make money. However, if money meant so much to him, he should have remained as a doctor. Just my opinion. Hehe.
Yeah fair enough too. I guess being a UFO spotter is not very high on the income list :)

Yeah fair enough too. I guess being a UFO spotter is not very high on the income list :)

Correct, it does make you wonder who exactly does he work for?

It does get a lot stranger when you throw in the odd characters he's surrounded himself with. I can't fully detail everything, as you know I talk to many circles.

Correct, it does make you wonder who exactly does he work for?

It does get a lot stranger when you throw in the odd characters he's surrounded himself with. I can't fully detail everything, as you know I talk to many circles.
I confess I have not looked to deeply into the man. My natural bias as more believer than skeptic makes me admire his work.
Having said that I do smell a rat from time to time. But he sure does have a finger in a lot of pies. I have never tried to decipher his real motivations. So if there is a hidden agenda some place with him, I have never noticed. But then I have never thought about it till now. I suspect he would be one to put a little spin on things to his advantage to sell a book or a ticket. I would :)

But if you have somethine to suggest he has sold out to a someone... I would like to read it.

You'd think, but you'd be wrong. Dr. Greer's tax records show that he made over a million dollars in profits in just a year from his CE-5 organization alone. I'd say that is way better than practicing in a high-stress, critical care ward in some hospital.

You'd think, but you'd be wrong. Dr. Greer's tax records show that he made over a million dollars in profits in just a year from his CE-5 organization alone. I'd say that is way better than practicing in a high-stress, critical care ward in some hospital.
Bloody hell I never suspected that. So Is he a sell out full of shit, or is he the real mcoy but making a buck of his interests

Bloody hell I never suspected that. So Is he a sell out full of shit, or is he the real mcoy but making a buck of his interests
I don't believe he is beholden to anyone in particular; just that he has a good business acumen. We should recall that he was very influential in bringing in a lot of ppl together for the disclosure project and has put out some very successful films. Also, his CE-5 project has gone global and has attracted celebrities who pay substantial amounts to go on alien contact retreats to the desert with him.

Yeah I like to think that being interested in UFOs and good at making money are not mutually exclusive.
Elon Musk has an interest in space and is a gazillionair. No one questions his drive to colonize space.

Well, whatever his motives are, I think he found his true calling. Digs UFOs and makes a comfortable living out of his passion.

Dundee,

All you need to remember is that once you start to make money from something that is very hard to prove/disprove, you are golden.

Trump is still coining it in from the believers.

Yeah fair call. But in the end if you dont eat you dont shit, you dont shit you die. He is eating well.
Is that wrong? I think he has done a lot of good work for the UFO cause. Does it make him dishonest? I dunno. But for me his hard work does not become irrelevant because he makes money off it.

Have you ever told your story of your abduction here Fish? I cant remember. If not we would like to hear it.
Come i did tell, mostly when i first joined AH after that i stop talking about it.

Happened for 2 years for me, i was 15+ at that time. Time pass so fast, it's almost 10 years now since my first abduction

Not sure if i was just some experiment to them or a reality show in their planet, like how we watch National Geography.

The earliest i remember was this 1 time as a child, not sure what age, maybe around 8. I was paralysed, in a room with some being looking down at me, i was lying down on a table or something flat, i can't see them only their shadow because they put someting like a blur glasses on my eyes. I was scared, remember tears pouring down from my cheeks, then this thing mimicked my mother's voice saying "don't worry, u will be ok", as a child that works haha, it was good to hear familiar voice in a strange situation.

Then i was back in my house. Hard to tell if that was something else or alien because i was very young but i'm a little certain that it might be the aliens because years later when i was 15+ they put that same blur glasses on me.

Not sure if i was just some experiment to them or a reality show in their planet, like how we watch National Geography.

The earliest i remember was this 1 time as a child, not sure what age, maybe around 8. I was paralysed, in a room with some being looking down at me, i was lying down on a table or something flat, i can't see them only their shadow because they put someting like a blur glasses on my eyes. I was scared, remember tears pouring down from my cheeks, then this thing mimicked my mother's voice saying "don't worry, u will be ok", as a child that works haha, it was good to hear familiar voice in a strange situation.

Then i was back in my house. Hard to tell if that was something else or alien because i was very young but i'm a little certain that it might be the aliens because years later when i was 15+ they put that same blur glasses on me.
Have you considered hypnosis to find out what happened. Any other times that you remember?

Regarding Dr Greer....I posted a few links before on another thread but here is just one of many pieces on him over the years.
https://variety.com/2020/film/revie...fifth-kind-review-dr-steven-greer-1234574140/
"Does he believe everything he says? Part of the strange psychology of our time involves people with vast platforms stating things that aren’t true as if they were true, and doing it often enough that they believe it themselves. When Greer chokes up into an “Oprah” moment and weeps on camera at the thought of all the people on his team who’ve either committed suicide or been assassinated (yes, he says this), you’re seeing a man who will go the extra mile to sell his snake oil. Steven Greer seems sincere and intelligent, but he’s also got a prattling-on-at-the-mouth touch of New Age narcissism, and the narrative he spins is so extreme that you either buy it or you don’t."
Do your own reading and deciding.......caveat emptor. :confused:

Regarding Dr Greer....I posted a few links before on another thread but here is just one of many pieces on him over the years.
https://variety.com/2020/film/revie...fifth-kind-review-dr-steven-greer-1234574140/
"Does he believe everything he says? Part of the strange psychology of our time involves people with vast platforms stating things that aren’t true as if they were true, and doing it often enough that they believe it themselves. When Greer chokes up into an “Oprah” moment and weeps on camera at the thought of all the people on his team who’ve either committed suicide or been assassinated (yes, he says this), you’re seeing a man who will go the extra mile to sell his snake oil. Steven Greer seems sincere and intelligent, but he’s also got a prattling-on-at-the-mouth touch of New Age narcissism, and the narrative he spins is so extreme that you either buy it or you don’t."
Do your own reading and deciding.......caveat emptor. :confused:

Public and private opinions are very different. I'm not willing to die on the proverbial Greer hill.

Dundee,

All you need to remember is that once you start to make money from something that is very hard to prove/disprove, you are golden.

Trump is still coining it in from the believers.
It is a common Liberal mistake to believe to what might offend another Liberal will offend a Conservative