The Big Phone Home

Dundee she is the one who is hating me, its very obvious, why r u supporting a troll who just come here to hate me only?

Ok fish this is going nowhere. Go have a google on alien abduction and sleep paralysis. Then decide after that if it was a valid question.

Reactions: Skarlett
Ok fish this is going nowhere. Go have a google on alien abduction and sleep paralysis. Then decide after that if it was a valid question.
Like i said before many times, it happend to me when i was awake, walking and etc.

What she is doing is simply trying to make me angry. Not trying to know or understand as usual

Ok fish. Like i said this is going nowhere now.
And for the record all you had to do was reply as you eventually did. To say you were awske and walking

This is not the first time Dundee, she is doing this many times already. I don't know which shithole she came from to have personal problems with a unknown person in the forum.

Fish.
Please go read what i suggested about abductees and Sleep paralysis. Then go back to the initial question. It was a perfectly reasonable question. It wss you who went off the rails.

Fish.
Please go read what i suggested about abductees and Sleep paralysis. Then go back to the initial question. It was a perfectly reasonable question. It wss you who went off the rails.
I can speak English too.

She didn't ask a question, she was mocking me.
If it was a question it would be something like "Do u think it was sleep paralysis?"

Perhaps you are just not familiar with the subtleties of English.
The above is the same as...
Are you sure it wasn't sleep paralysis?
Just in short form
Gvday = good day
Seriously Dundee? Why u so loyal to her, what she gave u?

All she did was supported u at that one time to use u to attack me. But u so blind thinking she truely love u.

English is my first language too Dundee, im not a fool like u foolishly in love with this unknown (who knows a man) person from so called UK

Seriously Dundee? Why u so loyal to her, what she gave u?

All she did was supported u at that one time to use u to attack me. But u so blind thinking she truely love u.

English is my first language too Dundee, im not a fool like u foolishly in love with this unknown (who knows a man) person from so called UK
Oh dear...
I am not sure how to respond to that.
I.... Think it speaks for itself.
Lol

Come on if she's a British her grammar should be good. U r obviously just trying to protect her
I am not trying to protect anyone Fish. This is a very simple matter of you being wrong in this instance. No more no less.

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

• Haha
Reactions: Fish and Dundee