The Big Phone Home

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
UeUwMwW.jpg

Image: Luis Jimenez/thebigphonehome

This Saturday (April 24, 2021), a group of UFO activists will gather together in a monumentous online event to petition members of the U.S. government for disclosure. The idea began circulating in social media circles after Straiph Wilson and Luis Jimenez, both noted UFO researchers, proposed "An unprecedented gathering of professionals and amateurs from across the spectrum of UAP research and activism as we reach out to to share our concerns with relevant government officials and share our best practices for future success in the arena of UFO truth!" on Twitter.

Investigative filmmakers such as James Fox and Jeremy Corbell have also expressed their interest in supporting the all-day event, and will be among those participating in the live telethon; as well as Luis Elizondo and Sean Cahill, both former members of the armed forces and key figures in the push for transparency. If you are interested in joining the movement for disclosure, you can help by contacting your U.S. State Representative by following the instructions in the link below. A letter template is provided to make it easier for you to correspond with your elected official.

Head over to The Big Phone Home website and join the cause for UAP transparency!

Pointless. The US government has nothing of alien origin.

No reason to hide it either

😆 that's an argument by proclamation. How are you so certain?

If they really have alien tech we would be having advance tech like spacecraft that can take us to mars and back long time ago already.

UeUwMwW.jpg

Image: Luis Jimenez/thebigphonehome

This Saturday (April 24, 2021), a group of UFO activists will gather together in a monumentous online event to petition members of the U.S. government for disclosure. The idea began circulating in social media circles after Straiph Wilson and Luis Jimenez, both noted UFO researchers, proposed "An unprecedented gathering of professionals and amateurs from across the spectrum of UAP research and activism as we reach out to to share our concerns with relevant government officials and share our best practices for future success in the arena of UFO truth!" on Twitter.

Investigative filmmakers such as James Fox and Jeremy Corbell have also expressed their interest in supporting the all-day event, and will be among those participating in the live telethon; as well as Luis Elizondo and Sean Cahill, both former members of the armed forces and key figures in the push for transparency. If you are interested in joining the movement for disclosure, you can help by contacting your U.S. State Representative by following the instructions in the link below. A letter template is provided to make it easier for you to correspond with your elected official.

Head over to The Big Phone Home website and join the cause for UAP transparency!
Interesting. Its a new approach. It would ake a hell of a gathering with a demonstrated change of opinion by tbe masses to work. And then it would be restricted by national security. Let's see what happens.

Obviously not and i don't watch that cartoon.
I am sorry fish, my intention was to show you that it does not feel very nice when someone makes light of a serious post you make does it. Better to leave it be, or disagree respectfully. This was the point I unsuccessfully tried to make earlier.
Anyway, point made. Onward we go.

I am sorry fish, my intention was to show you that it does not feel very nice when someone makes light of a serious post you make does it. Better to leave it be, or disagree respectfully. This was the point I unsuccessfully tried to make earlier.
Anyway, point made. Onward we go.
Are u Skarlet?

Are u Skarlet?
No Fish, I know nothing at all about who skarlet is. And Leta is well capable of detecting stuff like that.
Look I am sorry, you seem like a nice girl. Just post and be nice to folks. They will be nice back.

No I think Fish is in the Philippines, I am in Australia.

Fish I can't speak for anyone by me. I am calling a truce. Lets just post our interests and have a bit of fun along the way.

No I think Fish is in the Philippines, I am in Australia.

Fish I can't speak for anyone by me. I am calling a truce. Lets just post our interests and have a bit of fun along the way.
You know each other?

So back on topic. Whatever any government has in any country. All the signatures in the world make very little if any difference in matters of national security. Look at elections, most place are split roughly down the middle between two major parties yet this results in both parties to scared to step out of their respective comfort zones on any major policies.

But such a gathering might have an effect on not classified stuff if a party can see gain or votes in it. So anything like this is worth the effort in my opinion. Just don't expect full disclosure because of a successful gathering.

We have been members for a long time here and have locked horns once in a conversation about China.
But it is fair to say Fish is no fan of me ;)
I was wondering where the assurance came from that's all