The Christian Perspective

P

Purplepilled83

Now that UFOs are being taken seriously and disclosure is near religions will no doubt try and make since of things. It’s been a theme in Christianity for a while that aliens are demons or the fallen angels in the Bible. I just can’t perceive this for many reasons. First off when in the presence of ETs you are suppose to call out gods name and if they are really demons they will retreat. I can attest that I have done this and their was no retreating. Also the messages being brought fourth are all about love and kindness and all of the things Jesus taught. The Pleadians seem to teach about one ultra god and that he is also their creator? What is everyone’s thoughts on the idea that these aliens are really demons trying to trick us and this is all part of the end time scenario?

Where do us atheists fit into this ?
I was specifically talking about Christianity because I’m afraid once the truth comes out they are going to push the end times scenario with demons as E.Ts. I hope I didn’t offend you.

No, no offense taken.

Atheists tend to get left out in the cold, we are used to it.:smile:

Unless the other belief is that you aught to be killed as an unbeliever.

Then you can't respect it, but have to be very aware of who you are talking to.

That is despicable and I do not hold this belief at all, again I’m very sorry if this post upset you.

Again, your post didn't upset me in any way, why would it ?

I do find killing people in the name of a religion most abhorrent.
And a religion that states that all who do not follow it should be killed, doubly so.

We are both entitled to our view. Let's leave it at that.

I will avoid responding to any posts by you with a religious content.

HAL.