The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Dr. Steven Greer just released a documentary on YouTube that he hopes will help us all gain a new and independent prospective into the current threat-based UFO narrative that mainstream media and former government insiders are allegedly pushing for.

Dr. Greer, founder of The Disclosure Project, The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI), The Orion Project and Sirius Technology Advanced Research, LLC, is calling for peaceful contact with extraterrestrial entities and denouncing the militarization of space as an answer to the alien presence in our planet.

According to Greer, the sinister hand of the military industrial complex is actively neutralizing any attempts to share ET-derived revolutionary systems that can help us create a high-tech, worldwide energy grid that is both sustainable and in harmony with the environment.

The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé foreshadows the steps the 'Deep State' might take to prevent a global paradigm shift from a war and petro-dollar economy to an enduring and peaceful intergalactic co-existence by pulling the hostile extraterrestrial card. If the 'powers that be have' their way, Dr. Greer warns we may soon find ourselves living under a state of fake alien invasion and global xenophobia designed to bolster the proliferation of space-based weapons.

I have had this in the bak of my mind, the whole false flag idea. He has been spruking this for a long time but it does have merit with the testimonies that back it, Have to see how it all pans out. I wonder if ET would step in and sort shit out if earth tried to go down this road. More likely they would sit with a six pack and popcorn and take bets on who gets blown up first.

Dr. Joseph Burkes got introduced to ufology by Dr. Greer. He has some interesting insights into Greer's agenda. Worth listening to.