The Elizondo Collection

Of course there's this.....
https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/
"Whatever the truth about otherworldly UFOs (cue a collective eye-roll from scientists), there is one crucial detail missing from “Unidentified,” as well as from all the many stories that have quoted Elizondo since he outed himself nearly two years ago to a wide-eyed news media: There is no discernible evidence that he ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.

Yes, AATIP existed, and it “did pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena,” Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood told me. However, he added: “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.”

As per the other thread. The enevitable attempt at character assassination. A tired but wholly expected response.

Didn't you do that to Donald Trump? A real President
Lol given i seem to have a real inability to tell if people are messing around or being genuine. Particularly yoh Skarlett im going to pass on that one. Haha

Yeah, dundee. Why you attacked Trump, bro?
Oh my god not you too....
I am pretty sure either one of you could make my brain explode. Combined i would roll up in a ball in the corner repeating "i'm a teapot". :coffee::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
From what I saw of Tucker this should be interesting. I need to take my annual leave to keep up with all the material being released. :)

He can run on the UFO Disclosure platform and Dr Greer can be his campaign manager.
:biggrin:

Not Tucker, Elizondo lol
Oh i see. Told you i miss whats going on most occasions lol.
I don't understand your political system.
I seems silly to me that you can be voted into office not by credentials but by popular vote. I am not a doctor but would you let me treat you because i was the popular vote for the job? You would be mad if you did.

You dont get to be a general without doing the miles. Yet your pollys tell the generals what to do with nothing more that a wad of cash and a popular following. Seems crazy to me.
I like what he stands for and what he is trying to achieve but would he make a fair political figure. I dunno. Cant be worse than Trump. But the concept seems odd to my thinking.