The Marvel of Perseverance

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Have a closer look at the marvel of engineering that is going to Mars. This new rover is equipped with a suite of instruments designed to study conditions on the red planet that will prepare us for future human missions. Attached to the rover is an experimental mini helicopter that will test whether powered flight is possible in the thin atmosphere of the planet. The rover is scheduled to launch on July 20, 2020 and land on Mars in February of 2021.

Be interesting to see if that helicopter gets off the ground up there....Considering you need air for lift it will be interesting.

AO, do you remember that pic about a scientist working on the Mars rover?

920x920.jpg

Wut are the chances we already have boots on mars?

Wow, that is one impressive suit of instruments. Can't wait to hear sounds from Mars.
As for previous boots on mars.
I doubt it myself. There has to be an economical, scientific, or strategic reason to go there.

The Apollo program was a thinly veiled ICBM development program. Sure it was about science and the kudos of getting there first. But it also gave the US a way to openly develop a long range weapons system under the disguise of a space program.

I can't off the top of my head think of a strategic advantage of being secretly on Mars, the moon, absolutely. I am betting we have feet there secretly.

And there would be no reason to hide scientific reasons from the public, econmic would imply mining I guess or profit of some sort. Looks pretty barren up there so I am doubting that.

Wut about the secret space programme and the Blue Avians with bases on Mars? Are you saying it ain't so? :oops:

Must have missed that one, never heard of Blue Avians. Will have to go look :)

You did it again, I never know when your taking the piss out of me.
So when I read the word ascention I get suspicious, then I find a site with Galaxygirl :)
So at a glance, I am pretty sure I don't put much faith in Avian's on Mars. lol

Unless of course you have a link to something convincing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
When I read this threads title "perseverance" all I could think of was this.
Most days I feel like the Frog hahah

farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Notice the rocks in the first pic of the rover. Some right angles right there. The ruins of a structure perhaps?

Notice the rocks in the first pic of the rover. Some right angles right there. The ruins of a structure perhaps?
It would be lovely to think so. Who knows. I wish we would just find some 100% proof of ET and move on. We know there there, we know one day people will look back on most people here like the Spanish Inquisition :) I just hope it is in my life time.