The Min Min Lights

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
I was watching a docu last night before I went to bed about how western Australia has some weird night lights called "Min Min." They can be seen from space making the deserted part of the continent look like a city!

Reactions: Aurora
I have driven that road. There is actually a big sign warning of the min min lights. Never seen the lights tbough

G1540.jpg

They sound just like regular UFO sightings. Can distance be determined to eliminate UFO's?

Its very remote. I hitched through there when I was young, was going up to retrieve an ex girlfriends car for her after she got pregnant to another dude then got dumped. Hitched up to Mt ISA, drover her car back to victoria for her.
If your there on your own at night it can be pretty spooky if your not used to it. Would make seeing the lights even scarier I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Aurora and LETA
Its very remote. I hitched through there when I was young, was going up to retrieve an ex girlfriends car for her after she got pregnant to another dude then got dumped.
I'm sorry for your misfortunes with women, D, but this made me laugh so hard :rofl:

I'm sorry for your misfortunes with women, D, but this made me laugh so hard :rofl:
Well I keep my word, she dumped me (yes after cheating on me, laugh again)
I wrote her a poem when I left. In it I said if she ever needed help she new where to find me.
She got in a bind, and needed help, so I helped.
I could hardly say no could i, she was in trouble.